Bad Girl

Prologue

Maddie smiled as she set her bags down onto the floor in front of her new apartment. She was rooming with two other girls by the names of Alex Branch and Talia Jay.

She took a deep, shaky breath as she raised her hands to knock on the door, and it flew open before it ever made contact.

"Maddie! You're here!" A girl chirped, pulling Maddie into a tight hug.

Warily, Maddie hugged back. She recognized the girl as Talia, a brunette with hazel eyes.

"Yup," Maddie smiled. "I'm finally here."

Talia helped Maddie lug her luggage, and showed her to her room. Maddie took in a sharp breath as she looked around her room in amazement.

It was huge. She didn't know how in the world she was so lucky to snag this room. She had a queen sized bed placed in the middle of the room with a circular beige rug underneath.

Maddie smiled to herself as she skimmed her fingers along the shelves filled with books.

"You like it?" Talia asked, breaking Maddie away from her thoughts.

"I love it."

Soon after, Maddie began unpacking her clothes. Her furniture was supposed to be shipped in a few days, so her room was mostly bare for the time being. Maddie mostly packed her dance clothes along with a few jeans, her favorite leather jacket and favorite vibrant red lipstick.

Talia had told Maddie that their other roommate, Alex, was at a beginning-of-semester party.

"I'm ordering Chinese," Talia said, poking her head through Maddie's door. "Want anything?"

"General Tso chicken and fried rice," Maddie shrugged.

Talia nodded and continued talking on the phone. Maddie was pleased that she had finally finished unpacking, at least, for now.

She cursed to herself as she remembered that she was suppose to call her family as soon as she landed, which was about six or seven hours again.

Frantically, Maddie opened her Mac and clicked FaceTime. After a few rings, Mackenzie's faced popped up.

"Maddie! You're alive!" Mackenzie yelled, smiling brightly.

Maddie chuckled at her sister's sense of humor. Maddie twirled her hot pink tips on her fingers as Mackenzie called her mother to cone onto the screen.

"How's your roommates?"

"Good, I guess. Talia's really nice, but I haven't met Alex yet. I hope she's nice too," Maddie admitted shyly.

The trio began chattering mindlessly until the food came. They dreaded saying their goodbyes, but all Maddie has known her whole life was the word goodbye.

She said goodbye to her old self the day she ditched her old friends Chloe and Nia for the It Crowd. Maddie mentally scolded herself for reminiscing on Pittsburgh.

Pittsburgh held memories that she didn't want to remember.

Maddie sighed and rolled herself off of the bed in order to get to the living room. She passed her body length mirror, and walked backwards as she went to do a double check.

Her hair was in a high, tight ponytail, and her lips were coated with a bright red lipstick. Her eyelashes were lengthened by mascara she had to search the ends of the Earth to find. Her body was clad in a tight white shirt along with a cropped black leather jacket. She grew out her petite body, and her short legs were now replaced with long, slender ones. Her legs were now dressed in metallic leggings along with studded combat boots.

After her first real heartbreak, Maddie decided that she had to be the heartbreaker.

She knew she had changed.

And not for the better.

Bam sequel lol how do you like it so far? Partial credit to @Eastshore13 for the idea! 25 votes and 10 comments for more(: