three

"The rest of the world was black and white, but we were in screaming colour"

Ivy week. The week where your whole future could either make. Or break. Roxy applied her lipstick and looked herself up and down in the mirror. She and Blair had planned that they both go to Yale together, it's been there dream since they were 6. Serena always wanted to go to brown which I guess now. Was fine with the girls.

-

A little after the school assembly, Serena and Blair had a hockey fight and now Blairs really mad at Serena. So she's called in the big guns. Roxy and Chuck. Roxy and Chuck have a history of scheming and manipulating, they were the best of the best when it comes to revenge. Blair, Chuck and Roxy were in a three way call, Blair telling the pair her plan. "Serena came back for a reason." Blair stated. "Only one can guess." Chuck says. "Well I'm done guessing, I want answers and no one likes to be on the ground floor of a scandal like Chuck Bass and Roxy Delilah." Blair smirks. "I am a bitch when I wannabe." Roxy chuckles. "Your a bitch all the time Roxanne." Chuck playfully scoffs. "Anyways, I called you guys for a reason, opportunity to cause some trouble, uncover a secret."

"I say yes for an answer." Chuck says. "Ditto to that" Roxy smiles through the phone as Blair hangs up. Roxy begins leaving the school when a limo pulls up infront of her. "Well, hello there." Chuck smirks as he rolls down the window. "Come on, we have futures to ruin." She giggles and gets into the limo.

"How's Harvey going?" He smirks as Roxy rolls her eyes. "Your a douche you know that bass?" Chuck chuckles and smiles. "Of course I know that." She just giggles a little until she hears her phone buzz. Hey, I think I was a little harsh yesterday, wanna hang out tonight? X Harvey

"Speaking of the devil, Harvey wants to hang out tonight." She smiles giddily as Chuck just rolls his eyes. Roxy's smiles fade when she see's Serena walking into the Ostroff centre. "Oh my god Chuck look!" Chuck looks out the window and takes a photo of the scene. "This is way too good."

-

Blair met up with Roxy and Chuck at Roxy's house where hey had the pictures of Serena displayed on her computer. "Admit it, even for us this is good." Chuck smiles as Blair scrolls through the pictures of Serena. "If you weren't such a perve and roxy was on the good side of the law more often I'm sure the CIA would hire you both in a second."

"Defending my country, there's a future I've never imagined." Roxy chuckles as Blair continues to look at the pictures. "With good reason. What is she doing there?" Blair suddenly says. "Well what's anyone doing there? Its a facility for the disturbed and addicted." Chuck stated. Blair nods analysing the images. "You must have your own wing." Roxy says smirking as Chuck smiles at her. "You don't get nearly enough credit for your wit." Chuck says walking closer to the girl. Blair smiles at the pair and playfully rolls her eyes. "Sorry to interrupt your little moment, but uh what do we do now?" Blair interrupts causing Chuck to smirk and back off a little. "Oh I was thinking social destruction." Roxy says smiling at herself. Blair gets up and grabs her bag ready to leave. "And here I thought you two were getting soft." She smirks before leaving the room.