nine

"High up above or down belowWhen you're too in love to let it goIf you never try you'll never knowJust what you're worth"

When you're too in love to let it go
If you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth"

-

During Christmas break Chuck and Nate decided to go to Monaco without telling anyone. Christmas was pretty boring as Roxy had been feeling the guilt build up in her every time she saw Harvey and it was killing her.

Today Everyone was at the school pool throwing a party just before they have to go back to school. Little did they know the events following the party could effect their futures.

Roxy began swimming around when she felt a pair of arms around her. "Harvey." She weakly smiles turning around to face him. "Why've you been avoiding me?"

"Avoiding you? What?"

"Ever since Blair's party you haven't been returning my calls.. or my texts. I've barley seen you." He frowns making Roxy to glance quickly up at Chuck who was talking to a girl up on the lifeguard stand. "Really? I don't recall."

"Well, do you recall that night after the debutante ball?" He smirks lowering his hand on her back. Roxy smiles and playfully rolls her eyes. Harvey leans in to kiss her but she moves her head causing him to kiss her cheek. "What are you doing?" She asks as she turns back to face him before glancing at Chuck who was staring at them with fury. "This." He says leaning in and they kiss passionately. She immediately feels the guilt again and quickly pulls away. "Good catching up." She smiles before swimming away leaving the boy confused.

She jumps out of the pool and storms over to Chuck not realising Harvey watching them out of ear sight. "Enough with the blackmail! Aren't you bored already? I can't avoid Harvey forever."

Chuck smirks. "I didn't say forever... just until the sight of the two of you together doesn't turn my stomach." Roxy rolls her eyes looking to see if anyone was listening. "And when will that be?"

"Only time will tell, I'm afraid. So unless you want dear Harvey to know how you cheated on him in the back of a moving vehicle I encourage patients and restraint."

"Don't you have anyone else you can torture?" She groans as Blair walks up to the pair. "Probably, but I chose you." He puts his sunglasses on and walks off. "What was that about?" Blair asks as Roxy shrugs. "Nothing. Just chuck being a jerk."

"Oh speaking of Chuck, apparently Lily and Bart are getting engaged. How weird will it be Chuck and Serena being.. siblings." Blair says then walks off leaving Roxy to stand there confused.