eleven

"You tell me that your sorry, didn't think I'd turn around and say

"You tell me that your sorry, didn't think I'd turn around and say.. that it's too late too apologise"

-

School break was over which meant it's time to go back to school. To Roxy's dismay. She dreaded going back to the prison where everyone would probably still be talking about her.

Blair had just told the two girls about her horrible nightmare last night as they walked to school. Roxy had shades on a big coat to hide her from anyone she knew.

"At least you get to wake up from your nightmare I'm living with mine." Serena exclaimed talking about how she has to live with Chuck now. "Thank god I have plans with Dan tonight finally the return of some normalcy!" Serena squeals as Blair giggles and Roxy suddenly stops. The girls both look at her confused. "Rox what are you doing?" Blair asks. "Giving home schooling some serious consideration." Serena ignores her and grabs her hand leading her to the school. "Look I know you think everybody's still talking about you, but your three week old scandal is ancient news." Serena giggles trying to lighten the mood. Blair nods. "Yeah, did you even hear the dirt that happened over break? Well, mya finally made it into brody jenners cellphone." She says as Serena adds on. "and Kati's dad moved her entire family back to Israel." Roxy's eyes widen in shock.

"So your thinking this whole thing could have blown over by now?" Roxy asks hopeful as they approach the school. Serena holds out her hand for Roxy's sunglasses and she groans and passes them to her. The three girls giggle as they begin walking by the school. Roxy hears people whispering and staring and Serena and Blair quickly grab her arms. "Don't worry Rox." They continue to walk and Roxy's spots Chuck watching them aswell. Harvey walks into the school glaring at the brunette as Nate stands away from Chuck. They begin to walk up the stairs when suddenly Roxy feels yogurt land on her hair. Everyone starts laughing and pointing at her. She looks up and sees jenny smirking with Blair's old minions laughing. "What is your problem bimbo?" Roxy says as Serena and Blair pull her away.

-

Soon came lunch and Blair, Serena and Roxy sat together ignoring all the stares Roxy got. "Look there's Chuck. And a blonde mini Chuck." Blair says causing Serena to groan when she realises the blonde is Erik. "His trying to torture me."

"I can believe it." Roxy says joining the conversation. She watches as jenny sits with the minions. "Does little j actually think that she's anything but their lacky?" Serena looks over and rolls her eyes. "You know it's her birthday soon. There taking her out for dinner..." Roxy stops her harshly. "They what?!"

"It's tomorrow night." Roxy shakes her head in shock. "So jenny Humphrey is officially on the A list.... wait how do you know this." Serena sighs and quickly tells the brunette. "Because they invited me. But! I said no out of deference to you! I just thought I could have dinner with her and Dan and the whole family.." Roxy opens her mouth in shock and annoyance. "How do you manage to get out of everything unscaved?"