fifteen

"When I look at you, I see forgiveness I see the truth

"When I look at you, I see forgiveness I see the truth. You love me for who I am." PICTURE: ROXY'S DRESS TO THE WEDDING

-

Roxy strutted out of her limo alongside her mother as they enter the wedding. Roxy leaves her mother when she spots chuck reading over something thoughtfully. She smiles and begins to walk over when a hand stops her. "Sweetie where are you going?" Rose asks. "Just, to find Blair." Roxy lies as she walks over to chuck. Rose shakes her head and walks away. "Best man speech going that well?" She teases as chuck looks up from his cards. "There won't be a dry eye in the house. Trust me. How did things go with Whorgina?" Roxy chuckles at the memory and smirks. "Not a dry eye there either."

"Glad to know I wasn't missed." Roxy pours her punch while answering. "Dan Humphrey actually lent a hand, it was nice to see him get his dirty for once. Not sure how much fun he had, though." Roxy takes a sip of her drink as chuck replies. "No one ever enjoys there first time. Save me a dance?" Roxy puts down her drink and roughly grabs his tie. "Now that Georgina is done, so are you and I. She was the last thing we had in common. " she kicks him in the shine before smiling innocently. "Break a leg." She says and walks off as chuck calls out. "I think I just did."

-

Later on Roxy sat beside Blair as they waited for lily to walk down the aisle. Suddenly Vanessa walks in late and sits at the back as Blair watches. "Oh! How rude! Can you believe how late she is?" She whisper yells as she turns to the guy next to her who looks at her funny. She turns back around to Roxy and they begin laughing at what just happened.

Suddenly the music began playing and Serena walked down first looking sad before lily walked down looking stunning in her white dress. The wedding came along before it was finally the reception where everyone could eat. Roxy and Blair sat at the single table while Nate and Vanessa sat with each other and chuck and Serena sat at the bridal table.

Chuck had seen Nates dad who looked like he was dealing earlier and ordered someone to keep an eye on him. The guy had told chuck that he was beginning to leave so chuck got up and went to tell Nate even though there not talking.

Chuck walks over to the table where Nate is speaking with Vanessa and he interrupts. "Nate. I need to talk to you, your fathers leaving." Nate and Vanessa look at chuck and Nate sighs. "He just stepped out to call my mom." Vanessa watches the two closely as Nate begins to worry. "Everything okay?" She asks as chuck and Nate answer at the same time.

"No." Chuck said
"Yes." Nate said

Chuck pulls Nate aside but Vanessa still listens. "He just asked to have his car brought around." Nate rolls his eyes unconvinced. "He probably left his phone in it!"