ten

"Tears stream, down on your face and I

"Tears stream, down on your face and I.. will try to fix you"

-

It's been a week since the whole pool incident and Serena had finally owned up to her having the key. Luckily for her, she didn't get expelled.

Roxy sat in the lounge room eating a croissant when her mother and brother walk into the room "Roxanne your brother is leaving soon.. and after all the trouble you've been having in school. Do you think it might be a good idea to go with him?" Roxy puts down her croissant and thinks. "Only if you want to." Jackson adds. "How about I go there in the summer and see what it's like. I don't really wanna leave my friends." Rose and Jackson nod as Rose walks off and Jackson eats the rest of Roxy's croissant.

Roxy looks through gossip girl and her eyes bulk out of her head. There she sees a photo of Serena looking at pregnancy tests. "Omg."

"Omg what?" Jackson asks. "Do you read gossip girl?" Roxy asks her brother. "No, I stopped reading that crap when I graduated. Let me guess. She's put something up about you?" Roxy sighs adjusting her tie. "Nope. Serena. Gossip girl has always gone hard on me but.. Serena is the worst." She jumps up grabbing her bag. "See you later brother." She giggles and runs out of the elevator.

-

Roxy had gotten a call from Blair and Serena to meet her on the met steps. She was confused at first but just went with it. "Hey rox." Blair says taking a seat beside her. Roxy ate some of her yogurt and smiled. "What's up, B?"

"Oh... nothing." Roxy turns and face the girl with her eyebrows furrowed. Suddenly Serena walks up to the pair. "Hey guys."

"Hey."

"I'm not pregnant." She says with no emotion. "Oh cool. Congrats, celebration drinks after school?" Roxy smiles. Serena rolls her eyes. "Roxy can I talk to you?" Serena says grabbing the girls arm as Blair goes over to talk with her minions. "Did you get my text?" Roxy shakes her head looking down on her phone. "Nope. My phones off." Serena rolls her eyes inpatiently. "Well I told Dan I'm not pregnant." Roxy nods wanting her to get to the point. "Yeah, and I am happy for you. Close call huh?"

"Are we really gonna play that old game, R?" Serena crosses her arms angrily. Roxy furrows her eyebrows in confusion. "I have no idea what your talking about."

"You admitted yesterday that your period was late." Roxy shifts uncomfortably. "Yes. I've been very stressed."

"And your acting like a total bitch cause your not hormonal?" Roxy rolls her eyes at the blonde. "Maybe I am a total bitch?" She says crossing her arms. Serena's patience runs out and she pulls a pregnancy test out of her bag shoving it to the brunette. "Just take the test. Rox." Roxy hides the test and looks around to see if anyone was watching. "Stop it."