Chapter 17

Shiro woke up on the couch alone wondering where Keith was,his curiosity lead him to finding Keith under his bed with a blanket.Shiro grabbed Keith and laid him on the bed then headed to the bathroom to have a shower.After about 20 minuets of Keith laying on the bed he finally woke up and smelt a wonderful meal cooking.Keith put his feet on the ground and tried to walk but then fell taking the small shelf with him knocking him out the impacted of the shelf on his head the lamp smashing over his head.Shiro heard the loud noises and rushed over to his room only to find blood on the floor along with his beautiful little angel on the floor unconscious.Shiro rushed to the phone and called 911 and requested an ambulance as soon as possible,he then ran to Keith's side and pushed the shelf off of him and picked him up holding him in his arms tears rolling down his face.Shiro kept calling his name to try and wake him up but it was no use.,about 5 minuets later the ambulance finally showed up and took him in along with Shiro by his side.

      Shiro was now in the waiting room saying to him self.
"It's been way to long"

"Is he ok?"

"Will he live?"

"What would I do if he dyed?"

  Shiro kept asking him self stupid questions until his trail of thought was broken by the doctor coming up to him and said.
"Excuse me Mr Keith only has a minor concussion but he will be fine,you can visit him in 10 minutes"

"Thank god" Shiro said jumping up and hugging the doctor

   The doctor walked away and Shiro sat there for 10 minuets thinking about Keith till the doctor came out and said.
"Mr.Shiro you can see your 'Boyfriend' now" a different doctor said laughing then walked away.

"Are you making fun of me that I have a boyfriend?"Shiro said looking pissed off

"No no no I'm not making fun of you,well you just look like the guy who was having sex with a young kid"

"WHAT!?!?"

"Here I'll show you" the doctor pulled out her phone and it was Shiro and Keith fucking on his couch.

"What you must be crazy,that's not me" Shiro said nervously

"Sorry if I offended you tho,but your friend is waiting for you he's still not awake but he will be awake in a while" the doctor said with a smile and lead me to his room.

"Thank you" Shiro said

"No problem" the doctor said smiling

   Shiro sat there holding Keith's hand while crying because he was scared that he would have never been able to see him again.Keith then woke up but didn't say anything and just stared at Shiro then finally said.
"Hey baby" while smiling with tears in his eyes

Shiro just looked up wide eyed and hugged Keith tightly and said.
"I thought I was gonna look you"Shiro said while crying

"Wait what happened? Why am I in the hospital?"

"I'm just guessing you tried to get out of bed then fell while taking the shelf with you" Shiro said looking sad.

"Oh will I be fine?"

"Yes you will be,the doctor just said that you have a minor concussion"

"Well it's good that I'm still alive right?"

"Yes it is very good that your still alive"

  Keith hugged Shiro then he doctor walked in and said that Keith had to stay the night for some check ups and Shiro could go home but instead Shiro decided to stay at the hospital and stay in Keith's room.

(A/N)

Hope you guys licked this chapter,I know it was a sad one but I had to make things interesting ( ◠‿◠ )