Chapter 4

It was about 10 minuets later and Lance Was in Keith's car driving to the police station,as they walked in they saw Shiro sitting on a bed in a jail sell.Keith was about to walk up to one of the police officers when he felt Lance pull his arm back to let him know not to talk to them.Lance cleared his throat and walked up to the police man sitting at a desk.Keith turned to look at Shiro and gave him a thumbs up,Lance walked up to the police officer and asked.
"Excuse me officer,do you mind if me and my friend have a talk with the guy in the jail sell"
"Sorry sir but we can't let you do that,he is not aloud to talk to anyone for the next 24 hours"
"Oh well that's a shame"
"Huh?"
The police officer said as Lance punched him in the face knocking him out cold,Lance grabbed the keys unlocked the sell,grabbed Shiro's arm and bolted tot he car.They were being chased by other cops,if they got caught they would have been sentenced life.Keith was trying not to cry as he thought at what him and Lance just did,Shiro showed Keith his hands as they were still in cuffs showing him that he wants them off.Keith grabbed the keys out of his pocket and let him free.Keith asked.
"Why were you there?"
"I said to u that we had training in the morning and then I crashed the ship by accident,police officers saw the ship thought I was an alien,they also saw my cyborg arm"
"Are you alright?"
"Did they hurt you?"
Keith asked a bunch of questions and got answers.
"So,do we get a thank you for saving your ass back there or what?"Lance said looking in the mirror.
"Thank you for saving me"
"You welcome"Keith said while kissing Shiro's cheek.
"Looks like Shiro might get to eat Keith's ass tonight ;)" Lance said winking in the mirror.
Keith punched lances arm and yelled.
"WHATCH THE ROAD NOT US"
"OW,ok ok jeez don't need to punch the guy who just saved your lovers ass"
Shiro placed a hand on Keith's thigh,As Keith looked up he gave a smirk as if he was asking for it when they got home.Keith was in his thoughts of what they were gonna do tonight when they get back and then out of no where he hears Lance scream.
"GUYS HOLD ON!!!!"
......................................................................................................................
Next chapter coming soon guys,sorry this is a short one