Chapter 5

"GUYS HOLD ON!!!"
"Ahhh"they all yell as there car drives off a bridge.
There car slowly sunk to the bottom,Keith was the first one to wake up after the accident,They weren't wearing there seat belts because they were trying to get away from the cops,Keith grabbed ahold of Shiro's arm As he's trying his hardest to hold his breath,He manages to smash the window in the car and dragged Shiro and him self out luckily they were near land so Keith laid Shiro near the shore but still in the water,Keith swam back into the car to grab Lance.He dragged both them to the shore.He called for help,one of the guys on the beach saw the body's on the shore and the car sinking,he lent them his phone to call the ambulance.about 5 mi jets later the ambulance arrived and took both of them into the car,as soon as one of them noticed that it was that guy Shiro from the news they freaked the fuck o but before he could say anything Keith shut his with his hand.
"Please,I don't want to hurt you,I just need my boyfriend to live and we will be on our way"
"He's your boyfriend?"
"How the fuck do you date an insane person?"
"I said shut up,he's my boyfriend and I don't want to hurt you"
"Ok"
They drove the 2 body's to the hospital,they were separated in different rooms but Keith obviously went to Shiro's room and stayed there for his protection.Shiro slowly opened his eyes and looked at Keith as he was asleep on his legs,Shiro sat up and petted his head ,Keith woke up to him petting him like a cat.All of a sudden they see nurses and doctors running down the hall,Keith peeked his head out of the door to see what was happening,Keith let out a small cry of his name.
"Lance......"
"OMG LANCE!!!"
Keith ran out of the room Shiro was in and tried to get into the one lance was in,Keith was beyond the point of crying in fact he was balling his eyes out because both of his friends were on the verge of death today.Keith continued to yell lances name and asking the doctors what's happening,none of them answered.So Keith went full attack mode and pinned on of the doctors to the wall and ask for answers.
"Please tell me what's wrong with him,I need to know"
The doctor began to scream as she was pinned to the wall,Keith was pulled away by 2 police officers.
"I NEED TO KNKW WHAT HAPPENED"
about 15minuets later the doctors walked out of the room all looking sad.keith was sitting outside of the room with Shiro sitting beside him crying on his shoulder.
"Sir is this your son"the doctor asked
"No he's my boyfriend who's really worried about his best friend so cam u please tell us what happened"
"Well you see,Lance went into shock when he woke up and his heart rate went up really high and he had a heart attack"
"I'm sorry for your loss"
".......you ass holes aren't good at ur job"
Keith got up and ran out of the hospital.
"Sorry about that,he's just very upset about his best friend and that he was the reason I'm here right now"
"It's ok,I under stand for a person his age"
"Sir don't underestimate my boyfriend he's 22 and can do a lot to one person believe me"
"Ok,here's the time of death he passed away at and other paper work"
"Thanks"
.....................................................................................................................
Sorry that I had 2 chapters that were really sad,I wanted to end them both with a twisted ending but next chapter is coming soon 😊