Chapter 12

Shiro laid on the bed and was trying so hard not to roll around on to his stomach to use the bed to get him self off.He was crying at the moment because the pain and pleasure was too much,he moaned a lot and then passed out.When he woke up he heard foot steps around the room but he tried his hardest not to moan because he woke up and instantly felt the pleasure in his ass.Shiro laid on the bed breathing heavily when all of a sudden he heard a voice in the end of the room.
On the phone
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keith:Hey what's up

Unknown number:hey,how was your day?

Keith:You don't really need to know that right now but I need something from you

Unknown number:Ok what is it?

Keith:I'll send you an email with all the steps and orders,I need it by tonight,if not by tonight then I'm firing your ass

Unknown number:Umm ok well hurry and send the email

Keith:I sent it like 30 seconds ago chill

Unknown number:ok good well see you at your place tonight;)

Keith:ok bye

Unknown number:bye bye

End of the phone call
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Keith walked up to the bed silently and grabbed Shiro's dick and started to pump it.Shiro started to moan really load an instantly cam right into Keith's hand,Keith licked it and leaned up to Shiro's face and kissed him on the lips and took of the blind fold.Shiro's eyes were filled with tears and Keith wiped them away.
"You will be fine for the night Shiro"

"I h...hope....so"Shiro tried saying with out moaning in pleasure and crying at the same time.

   Keith kissed his forehead and grabbed the remote and turned it off.

"You can have it off till your special treat comes,also you should rest"

"Thank you k..Keith"

"Your welcome,now sleep,I'll bring you food in an hour"

      With that Keith left the room and turned off the lights to make sure Shiro gets enough sleep.

(A/N)
REALLY SORRY GUYS THIS IS A SHORT STORY BUT I HAVE TO GO TO BED AND I PROMISED YOU GUYS I WOULD UPDATE TONIGHT 😭😓😴