Chapter 16

(A/N)
  Sorry guys I forgot to say last chapter that Keith's best friend Hunk moved out because of "Keith's and shiro's relationship" and that he kept hearing then having sex at night and he got really weirded out
!¡!WARNING THERE IS SMUT IN THIS U HAVE BEEN WARNED!¡!
     It was morning now and Shiro woke up first,he had a really bad head ache.He sat there rubbing his head with his hands rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.Shiro then quietly got up and walked to the kitchen to grab some Tylenol for his head ache.He took 2 because it was really bad,then he walked to the living room and layer on the couch then covered up with the little blanket on the back of the couch,he fell asleep not long after he laced down.

    Keith then woke up about an hour later and noticed Shiro wasn't in bed,he thought maybe he went for a walk?,or is in the kitchen making food?.Keith laid there thinking about where Shiro might be,Keith sat up and slowly got out of bed then got dresse.He walked to the living room and saw his precious space dad on the couch sleeping,Keith smiled at the sight of Shiro,he then turned his head to look at the counter in the kitchen only to see a bottle of aspirin open and spilt on the counter.Keith then turned to face Shiro then walked to the kitchen and put the bottle away then walked back to the living room and sat on the floor with his head on the couch looking at shiros sleeping face.

     Shiro opened his eyes then noticed Keith staring at him.
"Morning baby" Keith said smiling then placed a light kiss on his forehead

"Good morning"

"May I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Why was the bottle of aspirin open and spilt on the counter?"

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to spill it,I just had a really bad head ache"

"Oh well I was just wondering"

"It's nice to know that my boyfriend is the suspicious type" Shiro said while quietly laughing

"N-no I'm not" Keith said looking away and blushing

"What wrong? You just worry a lot and like to know things asap"

"I know but I'm not that curious about your life or anyone else"

"Mhmmm"

"Shut it"

"Your so cute baby" Shiro said then kissed Keith's soft lips

Keith looked at him red faced then got u to leave,right as Keith got up Shiro grabbed his wrist and pulled him onto the couch then flipped himself so he was on top then smirked as Keith looked at him in confusion.

"S-Shiro" Keith said red faced

"K-Keith" Shiro said mocking him

Keith turned his head to look away in embarrassment only to realize he made a mistake.As soon as Keith turned his head revealing his neck Shiro licked it then started to nibble on his neck leaving marks.

Keith looked down and tried to get away and said.
"Shiro your going to leave marks then people will be concerned about me"
Shiro said nothing while biting down harder only to make Keith slightly moan.Shiro blushed at the sound of his voice.
"You like that?" Shiro said while looking at Keith.

   Keith responded with a nod as a yes.shiro then continued to bite down a little harder then slowly trailed his hand up Keith's shirt.Keith looked at Shiro then kissed him.Shiro smiled then licked Keith's bottom lip asking for entrance and of course he expected.They were making out of about 5 minuets until Shiro took his shirt off then Keith's and slowly left kisses down Keith's chest going down to his pants.Keiths face was still red expecting what's going to happen next.Shiro slowly unbuttoned his pants and gasped.
"Wow! Your already this hard?!?!"

"Please don't talk about it"

  Shiro licked the tip through the underwear then took off Keith's underwear.Shiro started to suck it leaving Keith in a state where all he can see is white and he can only feel pleasure.keith grabbed Shiro head pulling his hair then said.
"I'm close"

Shiro got faster and faster until Splat! All over Shiro face and mouth.
"I'm so sorry Shiro I didn't mean to"

"It's fine I like it" Shiro said licking his lips

Keith's face turn red then looks away.Shiro then kissed Keith and took his pants off and said.
"Do u want to go all the way?"

Keith sat there red faced with no reply then said.
"I mean if your up to it then why not"Keith said scratching the back of his head.

  Shiro nodded and licked his fingers then slowly slid 1 in while looking at Keith's face,he looked happy and like he was in heaven,shiro then slid another one in.After about 5 minuets of preparation he said.
"Are you ready?"

"Yeah" Keith said looking away

  Shiro put it in and started to move faster and faster until Spalte!! Again then fell on the bed already tired.
"Sorry I didn't mean to finish inside of you"

"It's fine,I don't mind"

"Are you sure?"

"Yup"

   Shiro then passed out on the couch,Keith sat up a little only to realize his blinds were open and his window and there was at least 2 people watching and recording kein sat there red faced in embarrassment then tried to run to his room only to fall because he couldn't walk from the pain in his hips.He heard laughter from outside his house then crawled to his bedroom and hid in there till they went away.

(A/N)
Hey guys this one was kinda long because I would feel bad if I ended the chapter right before the smut scene (≧∇≦)well hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.