Chapter 10

Keith ran up to Shiro and woke him up,he was freezing.its been a day and a half since Shiro left,was he staying here the inter time?.Keith called hunk.
Ring......Ring......Ring
"Hey,Hunk do u know where our old tree house is?"
"Yeah,why?"
"I found Shiro,he's freezing he was staying out here the whole time"
"Ok I'm on my way"
"Bring something warm for him to cover up in"
"Ok bye see you there in like 5 minuets"
"Bye"

Keith tried waking Shiro up but he wouldn't wake up so he yelled his name really loud in his ear and Shiro finally woke up.By the time hunk arrived Shiro and Keith were sitting underneath the tree house.
"Finally Hunk"
"Was I to late?"
"A little,but he could still use the blanket Shiro's really cold"
"I'll head back home right now and make some soup for him"
"Ok,thank you Hunk for helping him"
"No problem Keith,that's what friends are for am I right?"
"Yes you are"

Hunk ran to the house,it was a great run for hunk.Keith and Shiro walked back to the house holding hands and walking by each other's sides.Shiro's hands were blue.
"This isn't good"Keith thought.
"Hey Shiro"
"What"
"Did u breakup with me the day I said I didn't love you"Keith said as he looked at the ground on the verge of crying.
"No,why"
"Because it seemed like u broke up with me,because you left the house I looked all over for you and I couldn't find you"
"I'm sorry I made you worry"
"It's fine but just promise me this,if we stay together don't cheat on me nor leave me,and no lies"
"Got it,I'll make sure to make you the Happiest boyfriend ever"
"Thanks Shiro"
"No problem"

They arrived at the house and Hunk already had soup in the bowls sitting on the table with a set of crackers and some water.Shiro sat beside Keith as Keith still held Shiro's hand as they ate there food.Hunk sat across from the, because he knew they needed there space and time.
"Thank you Hunk for the food"Keith said as he placed his bowl in the sink.
"No problem"
"Also Hunk do you want me to do the dishes tonight?"
"No it's fine I got it,plus you and Shiro need to spend some time together"
"Thanks Hunk,I appreciate it very much"
"No problem Keith"
The two love birds headed to Shiro's room and sat on the bed as Keith ran a hot and relaxing bath for Shiro.Once the tub was full of water Keith started to undress Shiro from the shirt to the pants leaving him in his underwear.
"Are u gonna bathe me or something?"Shiro said confused
"Well duh you had a hard day,you need to relax"
"Ok,as you say"Shiro said with a flustered face

Shiro got into the bath and Keith put a nice smelling bath bomb in the tub (cherry scented) Keith started to wash his hair and rinsing it,He then started to wash his body,as he was washing his chest he got the same feelings he got when they first hooked up which was like 2 weeks ago.Keith shivered to the thought of Shiro on that night.
"Hey,you ok?"
"Ugh,yeah I'm fine"
"Are you sure because u don't look so fine"
"Why would you assume that I'm not ok"
Keith was sitting in the bathroom floor in his underwear so that he DOSNT get water on his pants that he was wearing.Shiro pointed to Keith's crotch as Keith looked down he noticed that he was hard from the thought of Shiro.
"Ummm"
"Do you need help?"
"Ugh,no but can u bathe your self for like 10 minuets?"
"Yeah sure"
Keith left the bathroom trying not to get hunk to notice that he left the bathroom,Keith sat on the bed and...........

Sorry guys had to end the chapter here 😊
Next chapter has some smut so be happy
And with that guys ✌🏻