the code...

"Do you want to come to my room?" They walked through two hallways before they reached Bryn's room. Her room was pretty normal except for her desk. On it sat a laptop and many papers and notebooks, above it on the wall were a lot of sticky notes. Scar looked down at the paper on her desk. "What's this?" "Just a code I was trying to break, why?" Bryn says timidly. "It's not a code, it's in Latin, I can read it. What's it for?" She grabbed a notebook and a pencil. "Read it!" she says desperately. It read,

ad cataracta de Los Cristales,

saxum sinistra cælaturas alienis,

facere ut scopulus dicit,

Scar read, "Go to the waterfall of Los Cristales, to the left is a boulder with strange carvings, do as the boulder says," "Thank you so much!" she says giving Scar a big hug. "It's just Latin," he says bashfully, fiddling with his wrists. "Thank you, but I need to go to that waterfall," she says. "No, I mean you can't," he says quietly. "And why not?" "It's a bad idea, there's too many people in this city that would take advantage of you," "You know Scar, if you think that I can't handle myself, then you're wrong!" He sighed. "I just don't want you to get hurt, it's not like the states, Bryn, there's a lot of men here that would, if they got the chance, well, they might, force themselves upon you, and I don't want that to happen, is what I'm trying to say," "Oh," she says. There were knocks on the door. "Is Scar in there, Bryn?" Joe asks. Bryn opened the door. "Scar and I are going to Los Cristies," she says. "Okay first of all it's Los Cristales, and second of all, that is not what I meant when I said that," "I can take you there if you want, whatever it is. I have a free day tomorrow," Joe says, happy that Scar was actually talking to someone. "Sure! Right Scar?" Bryn says happily.