Track and self harm

Scar is on the track team, and practices with seniors. He is stretching with two of his good friends. "So how was your day my freshman emo friend?" Gabby says playfully. "Well, our health substitute made me read about self harm, and everyone was laughing-" "Who were these little freshmans that were messing with my little Sammie?" Daniel chimed in sarcastically. "Daniel! Could you stop acting like a guy for 2 seconds!" Gabby says. Daniel laughs. Daniel and Gabby we're always joked about his cutting. The day before Christmas break Daniel gave him 2 new razor blades, which made Gabby laugh 'till the end of track practice."But seriously, who was messing with you?" Daniel says smirking. The next day, much to Scar's amusement, the main boy who was bullying him got a blast of cornstarch and liquid that looked like iodine when he opened his locker. He saw Scar laughing, and him and his friends chased Scar, so Scar ran to Daniel's locker. "Hey Scar. What are you doing in the senior hallway?" Daniel says. "Daniel, please tell me that wasn't iodine," Scar says. "Is that what that yellow stuff's called?" Face palm, "I swear to god if that was iodine I am going to kill you," Scar says slowly to make Daniel understand. "What's wrong? You said I could get revenge!" "I said no thing like that! Now what did the bottle look like?" Scar asks. "It was a spray bottle that said Windex on it-" "Daniel, I'm guessing you have a D in science because I'm a freshman, and even I know the difference between iodine and Isopropanal, Butoxethanol, Ethylene, and Ammonia, I mean, how stupid can you be?" "I have no idea what you just said," Daniel says, confused. The bell rang. "You better run, 'cause you're hallway's on the other side of the school. Bye, and you're welcome!" He says walking to his classroom. Scar was 5 minutes late. "Would you like to explain why you're late before I give you a detention?" The teacher says as he walked to his seat. It was fairly close to Brian, the guy covered in Windex and cornstarch. "Well Mr.Jones, as you can see by Brian, I had to talk to Daniel Fleming about the difference between  iodine and Isopropanal, Butoxethanol, Ethylene, and Ammonia," Scar responded. "Okay, isn't Daniel a senior?" Mr.Jones asks. "I've also learned how idotic seniors can be,"