chiet

Xu Minghao

First Day of School...

I woke up earlier than usual to prepare for school. I ate my breakfast and took a bath, just my normal morning routine. While preparing, so many thoughts have come into my head.

Will the last year of my highschool be memorable?

Will I finally ace my grades this year just like how I always wished?

Will he finally notice me this year?

So many thoughts wandered my head making me have different emotions for the upcoming first day.

I'm delusional if I say that i'm the only one excited for the first day. While walking to my school I was greeted by my bestfriend Lee Chan.

"Hao it's the first day of our senior year!" Chan cheered.

"Yeah, time flies by really quick."

"We're not even at school yet and you're getting all sulky already." The truth is, I have given this thought for a while. After graduating, we're all gonna go our own ways and find new paths and career. I'm only good at dancing so i'm not prepared to make such big decisions like that yet.

"Whatever." I just shrugged.

"So what's your plan for your senior year?" Chan asked once we reached the school gates.

"Haven't really thought about it yet." All I have is that I should do good so I could get into good universities.

"How about with him?"

"Who's him?"

"You know who. Wen Junhui."

Ah right, Wen Junhui. The pretty boy of our class. The face of the school. The guy with great visual and talent in acting. That's Wen Junhui, my highschool crush. He's chinese (and i'm chinese too, talk about fated just kidding) and acted in some chinese commercial and movies. Up until now, he's the guy who the school always sugest when they're looking for actors. Let's just say the school wants him to be the next Lee Min Ho.

"Nope. Planning to keep my crush on him on my grave." I casually said. Chan had a disgusted image plastered on his face and I replied with a weird look.

"Dude, it's the last year of highschool! Grow some balls and confess. Who knows, maybe he likes you too." He said while putting his stuff in his locker.

Yeah like that's an easy thing to do.

"Um excuse me." Someone said gaining my attention. I looked around and saw that it was Jun. It was Wen Junhui.

"You're standing in front of my locker." He added with a polite look.

"Dui bu qi (sorry)." I suddenly said and move out of the way looking at Chan who's giving us approving looks.

"Xie xie (thank you)." He looked taken a back that I talked to him in chinese but replied anyways. Once he left, I hit Chan's arm

"Yo he just talked to me."

"Yes he did."

"Ohmygod why did I even speak in chinese?! He must've think i'm showing off or something!" I whined.

"Hey atleast you guys talked. Anyways congrats on your first interaction but I have to get to class." Chan said before bidding me goodbye. That's when I realize something.

We've actually interacted. I may have looked stupid but we still talked and lucky bastard being locker neighbors with Jun.

~~

A/N: omfg i've always wanted to do a boyxboy fanfic and I finally did!! And it's Junhao so I feel twice as happy. Tbh I want to make this story as fluffy as possible but we'll see haha.

Please support my first boyxboy fanfic!!

!WARNING!
This story is the fluffiest, most cliché story I have ever written. I wrote this because in the story, Hao and I are feeling the same however, I gave him a different ending. This story is like a positive relaionship bc mine was definetely not hahaha. IF YOU'RE NOT INTO CHEESY, FLUFFY, FAST RELATIONSHIPS, AND OTHER CUTE STUFFS then I believe you'll just be cringing throughout the story but im doing my best to insert much drama and realism into the story.

I would still gladly appreciate though if you'll give my story some time. Enjoy!

(Edited!) Lmao looking back, this book is literally the epitome of a classic cliche wattpad story. I wrote rhis when i was around 15 back in 2017 and i swear i could not cringe more just looking back at it. I literally fcked up their age and school grade but yeah, my 15 yrs old self wanted that so yeah,,, enjoy i guess 😊