Unplanned

"Get out of my room!" I screamed as I woke up to Richard staring at me, watching me sleep. "You are a horrendous beast!" I screamed once again, "If my mother asks, tell her I'll be back home when you're gone. I'll drop in tonight and see if you're gone." I muttered as he didn't leave my room. I didn't want him to follow me so I decided the logical thing to do. I punched him so hard that he passed out, then I crept out the window, closing the window doors behind me so he wouldn't know I left through the window. 

    I ran into the woods while wearing my dusty rose, fluffy robe. I got to the Tuck house and started crying into Mae's arms, she was the first one I saw. 

"Oh, Mae!" I cried into her shoulder, "It's horrible! He's a stalker!" I cried even harder as she patted my back, trying to soothe me. 

"What did he do?" Jesse asked, coming outside the house with Angus and Miles. I looked at Jesse and ran into his arms. 

"He was watching me while I slept." I cried, "He didn't try anything but I can't stay there anymore!" I've never seen Jesse get so mad in my life, it sounded like he wanted to kill Richard just as badly as I did. But we couldn't, we had to stay as hidden as possible. 

   I stayed the night at in Jesse's arms, resting peacefully. I woke up and me and Jesse were on our way to get back to my house. I saw the fancy car pull up so that meant  that he was leaving. Jesse held me goodbye for I knew I would see him on my eighteenth birthday in exactly two days. Mae and the rest of them are getting the wedding set up while me and Jesse remain surprised. 

"Good, your leaving." I smiled for once at him, "Good bye, creep!" I said, entering the house and preparing myself to talk to my mother. 

   I walked into my mothers room and she looked at me and smiled brightly, until gazing upon my ring once more. I groaned. 

"Forgive me for asking, but why don't you like Jesse?" I asked curiously as she sighed heavily.

"I think that you should keep being a wealthy Foster, that's all." My mother sighed as I did the same exasperated sigh. 

"I'm wealthy in the matter of love." I argued...then I calmed myself down a bit, "Mother, I don't want to argue about my wedding. I'm going to be eighteen on the tenth of March, so that will be the day I marry. I want you to be there...that is if you want to be there."

"Of course I will be there," My mother promised as I smiled, "I may not agree with this but you are my daughter."