Divergent

"I don't want to leave you, Jesse." I whispered as today was the day my mother was coming home, I wasn't ready to leave. I wished I could just fake my death or something. 

"I don't want you too either, but you'll meet me at midnight tonight, right?" He asked hopeful as I hugged him tightly.

"Yes, I'll meet you at the spring and then we can go anywhere we want." I promised as Miles helped me find my way home. 

      I got home a minute before my mother did, I got changed into a black dress. It was like I was attending a funeral, I was being separated from my other half. My mother came into my room and hugged me tightly, saying how she missed me so. 

    I stayed inside my room for the entire day, waiting for the clock to strike midnight. Finally, it was midnight. I smiled and looked outside my window, Jesse was there. Waiting for me. I giggled and jumped out of the window, not fearing an impossible death. 

"You look beautiful." He said as it suddenly got really cold, he took of his leather jacket and handed it to me, he had a sweater on underneath so he was still warm. We started walking to his house.

"It's been a horrible day without you." I said as we finally reached the house. 

      At five in the morning and me and Jesse left to go get me back to my prison cell of a house. And we were caught red handed....