Answers

"Jesse Tuck," I smiled as his eyes were filled of so much hope and love, "I will!" He slip the ring on happily to my finger and stood up so I could jump into his arms. 

    "You will what?" My mother asked as she stormed into the room, I showed her my ring. 

"I'm engaged, mother!" I smiled, leaping up and down in excitement and joy, forgetting that she didn't approve. She looked at the ring with a horrified look as I clung onto Jesse. 

"Don't get too attached to the ring, Richard can buy you better." My mother muttered under her breath but Jesse still heard it. 

"Mrs. Foster, I'm sorry that I don't have as much money as this other man but I love your daughter and she loves me. The ring shouldn't matter, the love should." Jesse argued fairly as my mother took a step back. not expecting him to say anything. 

"You can bring Richard here but I will not care for him or for anyone else the way I care for Jesse." I proclaimed to my mother, "I love Jesse."

   At midnight, me and Jesse ran off to the Tuck's house, and we announced that we were getting married. They were all happy, even Miles! I went into the kitchen to help Mae with the dishes as we talked about my family life. 

"My mother's not taking this well, she wants me to marry some rich snob named Richard." I mumbled, "He should only be staying here for five days, but those are five days I cannot spend with you all." I wanted to cry just thinking about not being with Jesse and the Tucks, my family. 

"I'm sorry, Cecilia." Mae said sincerely as she pulled me into a side hug. 

"After this week, I'll never have to see this Richard man again." I said as Jesse came to my side and kissed my cheek, I wildly blushed. 

      Jesse and Angus walked me home, just as Richard pulled up in a fancy stupid car with his stupid face. I hated him. I held onto Jesse, not wanting to leave him. We watched Richard get out of the car and he came over to me and smiled. He had raven black hair and envious green eyes. He was tall, he was nice looking but I could see his heart. His heart was ugly and hideous. Jesse had a nice face and a nice heart, he was already twice the man that Richard is. I love Jesse, the love of my life. 

      Richard bent down to kiss my hand as I glared at him, and then I did the most logical thing I could think of. I kneed him in the gut as Jesse just laughed a bit. 

"I'm engaged, please don't." I said politely as I kissed Jesse goodbye, for I would see him in a week. "You can enter the house, my mother is waiting." I said bluntly, and with no emotion in my voice whatsoever. I got to the house before he did, with enough time to run to my bedroom and hide from everyone in the house. 

"I believe we got off on the wrong foot." Richard said, coming through my door without knocking. I stopped him in his line of speaking. 

"Number one, never go into my room without knocking. It is rude and I don't want  to be bombarded." I sharply said, narrowing my eyes, "Number two, I thought we got off on a pretty good standard, now you know exactly how I feel about you." I crossed my arms and glared at him deeply, I loathed this stupid and ignorant man. 

"Noted, but why do you hate me so?" He asked curiously as I stood up and pointed to the door.

"Because you are keeping me away from my Jesse." I snarled, "Now leave." I said as I watched the devil leave. 

    I woke up with Richard staring at me from my doorway...I screamed bloody murder. 

"I'm not doing this!" I screamed as I ran downstairs in a blue silk robe, Richard caught my arm. 

"I wanted to know if you wanted to go into town today." He said as I looked at him like he was mental. 

"I would rather die than go anywhere with you." I snarled at him as I went back into my room, he still stared at me. "Why do you keep staring at me, creep?"

"Because your beautiful." He said, coming towards me. I stepped back and rolled my eyes.

"Leave me alone. I have to go get changed, and then we will go into town." I promised as he nodded with satisfaction, leaving the room. I threw on a golden sundress and left the house with the demon named Richard.