Chapter 17

Sam's POV

We're getting married, Oh my god! I turn to look at myself in the mirror as my eyes fill with tears. I was dressed in a full white tux with a iris pinned to my chest. I heard the door open slightly and quickly turned to see my mother standing there with a warm smile and the same tears in her eyes.

Walking towards me she brought her hand up and messed with my tie. "Mom, stop." I wined. She only chuckled as she locked her gaze with mine. "I'm so sorry for the way I treated you. I-I just-." I cut her off with my hand over her cheek. Softly rubbing her soft skin, I leaned down and gave her a gentle but tender kiss to her forehead.

"It's alright mom, I know that it was also hard for you too. I'm just glad that we could be here today, together." I stated with a small smile. She told a deep breath to calm her tears and smiled back. With a slightly nod, she motioned me to the door. I guess it's time.

Mom lead me to the back yard and stood at the start of the aisle. Standing at the end was my Mark with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. He wore a full black suit with a rose pinned to his chest. Mom locked her arm with mine as the music started. Everyone stood and stared with bright smile. Once at the end, my mom let go and made her way to her seat.

Looking to Mark, I grasped my hands with his. He stared down at me with loving eyes. All my mind was focused on with Mark. When I heard the priest at him to my husband, he quickly said I do. Turning towards me, before he even got the chance to ask, I quickly said my 'I do's'.

Everyone chuckled and giggled at my hastiness. Mark removed one of his hands and pulled the ring from his pocket. He slipped it onto my finger as I did the same to him. Looking to his face I smiled brightly as he opened his mouth to give his vows.

"Sam, I love you with all my heart. You were the most beautiful and interesting person I meant and still are. You brought my world to a stop and made me want time to stop. To stay in this moment for all eternity. You are my pride and joy. I love you Sam." My eyes threaten to spill over with tears. Taking a deep breath, I smiled.

"Mark, you are my life. My sunshine. You found me when I was sad and alone. Mark, you saved me in more ways than one and I'm proud to call you my husband. I want to walk around with you by my side. To help me through thick and thin. And I want to be there when you need me too. You are my everything. I love you with my full heart, Mark."

I wasn't the only one crying by now. Mark had tears running down his face along with a few people in the crowd. "I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom." The priest announced as Mark pulled me close to his chest and kissed my hard, but lovingly. The crowd cheered and applauded for us.

We walked down the aisle hand in hand. Once out of the back yard we pulled each other into one another's arms and shared a sweet kiss. We pulled away only to be surrounded with our friends. This is the most amazing moment in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'That's the end guys! I'm sorry that it was short. I hope you liked the book and I know that it's a little bad. Ok a lot bad but it's my first book. At least you like it. Thanks guys!'