Chapter 13

Sam POV

We walked into the school hand in hand. It was like the first time we walked into school together, but something was different. Some people were glaring, mostly the popular girls and Mark's buddies. But most were happy and accepting.

Once we got to my locker, I opened the door and put my things inside. I could see Mark staring at me from the corner of my eyes. It caused a small grin on my lips. Turning to him I leaned up and wrapped my arms around his neck, staring into his green eyes.

"What are you planning?" I chuckled as he looked down at me. My grin spread into a widen smile. "I'm just doing something." I said looking at his lips. I slowly leaned up to him and him leaning down to me. Pressing our lips together, it started to get heated.

He slide his tongue over my bottom lip. I didn't hesitate for even a second as I opened my mouth.

We were interrupted by a loud high pitched gasp. Mark and I pulled apart to see Sabrina. Mark groaned and put me down. Turning to the school's slut, with his hand on his hip.

"What do you want?" His tone was cold and annoyed. She looked to like she just offended by how he talked to her. "What were you doing! How can you be making out with 'him'! Did he turn you gay? That's sick!" She screeched with her arms flying everywhere.

Her words made me flinch. I slowly looked up at Mark. Was she right? Was he just going will the flow of it? Or planning to hurt me?

My heart hurt more and more as I thought. Looking at Mark as my eyes stung with tears, he rolled his eyes and stepped closer to her. She smirked at this and I could feel my heart shatter.

Mark was inches from her as she grinned with pride. He looked down at her and slowly smiled.

No, no, no! He can't just do this to me! Why?!

I lowered my head to the ground not wanting to see them anymore. A low chuckle sounded through the hall which caused my heart to throb.

"He didn't turn me gay," tears quietly slide down my face. "Good! Now let's go and have some fun of our own." Sabrina said happily and loud enough so I could hear.

"But because I am gay!" Mark's voice boomed, causing me to snap my head up.

He stepped back to me and wrapped his arm around my waist, squeezing ever so slightly. She looked dumbfounded as her jaw hung open. "But....but what about the fact that you slept with half the girls in the school?" She said.

My heart squeezed tight at that thought. She looked at him with a smug look as if she caught him in lie. It was true that he is popular. Could it be true that he slept with them? I looked up at him again with worry in my eyes.

Mark simply shook his head no with a small smirk. "No. I didn't. Every time I'm nice or kind to a girl, she would think that it would be a good idea to say that I slept with her. I never stopped the rumors because I didn't care, but now I do! Sorry Hun, I like dicks!" He started to yell at the end.

He shocked me at his choice of words. So he never slept with them? Is he a virgin like me? My mind running a 100 miles per second.

I glanced at Sabrina. Her face scrunched up in rage. "You, you will regret this!" She hissed. Mark laughed coldly and looked down at her. His green eyes could cut through stone with how he stared at her.

"If you do anything or even have others do something to me or Sam, then I'm going to come after you and you will regret it." He hissed back. Mark's eyes flared in anger and his words, dripping with venom.

It almost made feel sorry for her. I said 'almost'. She jumped back at his words and rushed down the hall. Mark turned back to me and said a small sorry. His eyes glazed over with small tears. I shook my head and smiled. He's amazing!

"You're so stupid. Do you know scared you made me?" I said and he lowered his head and mumble sorry. I tilt his head up to me and traced my fingers over his cheek.

"So was that a confession or were just making a point?" I teased him causing his face to burn a deep red. Just the sight of him brings a smile to my face.

He looked up at me, locking our eyes. I could see his eyes sparkling with joy making my face redden too.

"Um yes....but wasn't the way I wanted to tell you." He whispered. I giggled as he pouted.

Pulling his face close to mine, whisper "yes" making him smile wide. I peck his lips and then again and again until we were making out once again.

Today is going to be long but the best.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys, sorry I it took me awhile to update, but I hope you're enjoying it. And I'm sure that some of you realize that the characters that I'm using for Sam and Mark are Lelouch and Suzaku from 'Code Geass'. I forgot to mention it in my cover and I will be using them in the future. Well I'll see everyone next time. Until then."
=^3^=
;}