Chapter 6

Mark POV
Looking down at his soft skin and low, steady breathing I smiled to myself at his adorable features. Shifting slightly his groaned and snuggle closer into me. Pulling him into my embrace I flopped down to lay my back on the couch with Sam on my chest.
Petting his head softly I slowly fell to sleep. I awake to shuffling around. When I opened my eyes I'm greeted with a deeply redden Sam staring at me. He quickly jumped up standing in front of the couch scratching the back of his neck nervously.

I sat up as he started for the kitchen. Following after him I smelled the scent of bacon and eggs. Looking around I spot two plates already set on the kitchen table. Glancing up at Sam he played with his fingers as his face was a crimson red. Did he make this? Wait if he did then why was he still on my chest? As questions ran through my mind Sam spoke pulling me out of my head. "Breakfast is ready." "Did you make this? It looks delicious." I spoke sitting down at one of the chairs with the settings. He nodded looking so cute with he embarrassment.

Sam POV
After what happened last night I've been unable to stop blushing. When I woke up this morning I was wrapped in Mark's arms I got up and made breakfast. After setting the plates on the table I went back to Mark and slowly climbed back into his arms. Feeling his warm and hearing his slow breathing made my heart race.

When he opened his eyes and stared at me my face grew hot as I quickly jumped off of him. As he sat up I scurried off into the kitchen knowing he will follow. Mark looked at the food and stayed quiet. I thought maybe he didn't like it. Opening my mouth I spoke "Breakfast is ready." He looked up at me pulling himself out of his thoughts and smiled. "Did you make this? It looks delicious." He said as he sat down in a chair and I joined him.

We shared awkward glances at each other as we ate. Once we were finished I picked up the plates and put them in the sink. As I was rinsing them off I could feel warm hands ran down my back and over my hips. A warm breath blow on the back of my neck sending a shiver down my spine. "Do you want me to help?" Was whispered into my ear making turn red. Turning my head slightly to see Mark staring back at me. "W-what are y-you doing?" I said with a little studder.

He just chuckles as he rubs his hands up and down my sides sending shivers through out my body. Why was my body acting like this? It's not normal.

My face burns and my breathing became pants. What is he doing to me? I pulled my hands out of the sink and quickly grab his hands. "S-stop, M-mark. S-stop i-it." My voice came out all scratchy and broke. "M-mark."

Another chuckled formed in his throat making his chest rumble against my back. But he pulled away from me and walked to the couch and sat down. Looking back at him with his back toward me I sighed and looked down. My pants were tight and uncomfortable. 'That dick gave me a boner! What is wrong with me?!'

I walked out of the kitchen quickly and into the bathroom locking the door behind me. Pulling down my pants revealing my d!ck covered in clear sticky substance. "Ugh." I groaned.

After cleaning myself up and taking care of myself I walked into my room and got dressed. Pulling a black long sleeve shirt and grey skin tight jeans on I entered the living room.

"Damn." I snapped my head toward Mark. He looked me up and down with a smirk on his face. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked. "Um...school." I said looking at him confused. "So you're better?" I nodded not knowing what to say. Mark smiled wide and jumped from the couch grabbing his jacket and running to the door. "Come on, come on!" He squealed hopping from one foot to the other.
A smile spread across my face at his goofiness.

I pulled my black converse on and opened the door. Mark flew passed me and was at the front gate. Closing the door and locking we started to school.

Why does it have to be him? (BoyxBoy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें