Sweater Weather

I feel like you might think this is turning into a Joe and Demi story, but trust me I won't let that happen. It's just part of the process. I'm trying to switch between lives of different characters in this story. Plus, if I don't, some things won't make sense later.

I also forgot to mention that the lyrics in the last chapter were written by.......ME. And, um, it's my birthday today (8th Feb), mark it down for next year ;). 

Vote, Comment & Share this story! Plus, read my other Jelena story, please? It's called Unbroken.

Anyway, 

have a great day lovelies,

Kate 

=====================================================

Selena's POV:

Demi and I are going shopping for winter. Sounds weird since we are actually in a place where it's really warm.

"What about that store?" Demi points.

The store's name is 'Winter Deliquinta'. What the heck does that even mean? They do have good coats and accessories on display though.

We enter the store and start browsing. In the end I get a purple coat with gloves, a panda hat and some cute necklaces.

Demi buys a gold coat, some gloves, sweaters, hats and rings. We purchase our stuff and head back to our room.

"Do you notice that this is like a couple's suite and now we're like, single?" I say while packing.

"Who cares! More space right?" She jokes.

"More space for two broken hearts." I say sighing. My life needs to go on somehow. I can't go on thinking about Justin. I will move on, at least try to.

"So, what are you thinking?" Demi asks.

"Thinking about my life, and what I'm gonna do with it. We have like 5 months of school left until we graduate, and I have no idea what I should do." I ramble.

She smiles, "You've always wanted to be an actress....why don't you do that?"

My eyes brighten, "Good idea! Maybe I should audition for a movie first and if I get in, my career will blossom."

"Erm, you don't have a career." Demi points. I scowl at her.

"I will. And what about you and your singer dream." I tease her as I grab my bra.

"Well..." She says starting to zone out.

Demi's POV:

"Well...." I drawl beginning to zone out. I imagine my hair and make up done with a microphone in front of me. I'm wearing a sparkly top in this vision and I've just finished singing one of my hits.

"Hello, Demi?" Selena snaps her fingers in front of my face.

Selena's POV:

Of course she had to zone out.

"Hello, Demi?" I snap my fingers in front of her face, she shakes her head and comes back to reality.

"Well, I will just audition on X-Factor or something." She answers.

"Or something." I say quietly. "Ready to catch the plane?"

She nods and we head out. We came with a private jet and we're leaving with, well, a public plane. See how quickly life can change?