Uh Oh

"You need to come with us, now." The police roughly grabbed my young sister's hand and captured it in his.

"Hey, watch it!" Kayleigh hissed. That's my girl.

"I'll come with you...if you want?" I asked her.

She shook her head, "No, I'll be fine. Pick me up at the hospital later, please?"

"Sure." I approvingly nodded and waved to her as she got in the police car.

I hope my dear sister's gonna be safe.

Kayleigh's POV:

They put me in police car and drove me to a hospital and took me to the receptionist's desk.

"Here to see Reu Grint." The policer informed the lady. She nodded and gave us a card. I was getting really scared now, what had happened to him? Is he ok? Wait, why do I even care?

He broke my heart. The thought of him hugging that girl makes my heart hurt.

"Ok, young lady. Reu himself requested to see you. He's been in a terrible car accident," He tried to explain but tears were already falling from my eyes.

"We need you to go in there and get yourself together. He's not in a good state. You have 30 minutes." He grumbled and left. I gulped and swiped the card onto the door. It beeped and I entered. The site of him crushed me.

He had all these wires tied up to him and some bandages. I think I'm going to break down any moment. I got myself together and walked up to his bed, he looked so peaceful.

I stroked his skin while thinking about everything going on in my life right now. I guess I was too caught up on my thoughts to notice Reu's eyes on me.

He shot me a weak smile, "Hey."

"Hi." I replied bluntly.

He sighed, "Why have you been ignoring me? My calls? Texts?"

"If that's what you want to talk about, I'm leaving." I said bitterly.

"No, don't leave. Look, what's wrong?" He asked obviously confused.

"Hmm, let's check. You ask me out on a date, then I arrive and see you hugging some chick. Nothing's wrong, everything's fine. Rainbows and unicorns, totally." I huffed in annoyance.

He watched me amused, "You're so cute."

"You think this is funny? Why didn't you tell me you have a girlfriend?!" I screamed. I am losing it.

"I don't." He replied casually. He kind of looked like he was in pain. Maybe I should go easy on him.

"Then?"

"That was my cousin. She helped me set up our date but you never really showed up." He chuckled sourly.

My heart dropped into my boots and I looked down in shame.

"I'm sorry. I'm an idiot." I whispered clenching my fists.

He looked at me with those mesmerizing green eyes, "You're not an idiot. You're just in love."

I was about to defend myself but he pulled me in and whispered into my ear, "You're not the only one in love though."

I smiled and put amy arm around him, "That's good to hear."

He smiled at me then looked at my lips and back to my eyes. 

"Just kiss me." I whispered. He forced his lips onto mine with need, warmth and love. That was my first kiss. 

And I loved it.

When Selena picked me up, I was glowing.

"What's got you in a great mood?" She asked me amused.

"Nothing." I chirped and got into the car.

Man, I can't wait to see him again.

===================================================================

Just because it's Christmas Eve, I have updated.

Get ready for tomorrow ;)