Shocking Revelations Part 1

Selena POV:

I sat there shocked, wondering if that really just happened. Justin Bieber kissed me.

Justin-

Justin B-

Justin BIeber.

My mouth made a perfect 'O' shape. He smiled at me, oh my gosh his eyes. The chestnut brown orbs that I couls stare at all day.

"Justin...why-" I began. He took my hand and told me, "We need to talk."

"Can it wait, I want to finish my pizza." I said childishly.

"Bring it with you then.." he said laughing. I shot him a glare, then he shut up.

We walked to a corner outside the cafeteria, I don't like janitors' closets. It smells of soap and clean stuff.

"So umm, did you get my letter?"

"Yeah.." I said awkwardly biting my pizza. It tasted so heavenly, mmh.

"Sel, I'm sorry I ignored you in those few years but you probably know the reason now?"

"It still hurt Justin."

"I know that. But now I'm back for a while," he said grabbing my hand, "so we can focus on us?"

"I don't remember being asked." I said playfully.

He had this adorable confused face right now and oh my gosh his eyebrows are in a cute angle that- Shut up Selena.

Keep my cool.

You're not cool.

I should really stop talking to myself.

You're weird.

I know. 

I whined to myself then looked infront of me to find no body. I knew it, I was imagining it.

Justin wasn't here. I was walking back when I got a text from an unknown number.

'It's Justin. Save my number. You looked out of it and I didn't want to disturb you. I will pick you up at 7 for our date.

PS: Dress casual. '

I sighed and walked to the cafeteria.

"Ok girls, I need your help. Justin's taking me out tonight and I have to look perfect."

They smirked and nodded at each other. "He said to dress  casual though..."

"No problem." Miley said.

"Hey what happend to the rest of my pizza?" I asked. They shrugged and we continued talking.

After School

As I walked home I got two texts from Miley and Demi.

Miley's said: "I'll drop by at 5:30"

Demi's said: "I'll make it at 6:00"

I sighed and entered the place I called home.

The sight was horrible. Glass smashed everywhere, blood on the kitchen counter and a knife on the floor.

"Kayleigh!'

"Kayle! Leigh"

No one answered me. I cleaned up the blood and threw away the glass. As for the knife, I just put it in the dish washer.

"Hey girly" Miley said entering the house. She gasped when she saw my gloves filled with blood.

"What happened?" she asked putting her keys down in utter shock.

"I came home to blood, some broken glass and a knife on the floor. I don't know what happed really. I just finished cleaning up so... no worries Desy." 

Desy is from 'Destiny' which is from Miley. I made that nickname up for her by the way.

"Ok...where's Demi?"

"She will be running late, come on!"

Later

A doorbell was hear throughout the house as Miley put the finishing touches.

"I hope it won't be too much. I'm nervous."

"Breathe in. Breathe out."

Demi was on my bed looking at the magazine. She did my hair and chose my jewelry.

They did a pretty good job, that I must admit.

"Go and get your man!" Miley said laughing.

"Ok ok" I said giggling as I went to open the door.

Justin POV:

I looked up to see a gorgeous Selena. She even looked good casual, damn.

"You look beautiful" I said as I gave her ther rose. She giggle cutely and replied, 'Thank you'.

"Shall we go, my lady?"

Selena POV:

"Not yet but yeah sure!" I took his elbow as we walked to the car. He is such a gentleman, opening car doors and giving me roses.

I sighed happily and sniffed my rose again.

"Ready?"

I smiled and nodded at him. 

 ______________________________________________________

So hey guys, don't kill me. Sorry for the late update. Really. I had a writers block but I'm fine now.

Link to Selena's outfit in the comment box. Thank you!