Be Alright

I was screaming into Justin's shirt and sobbing uncontrollably. So you're probably confused and you would like to know what happened..........well.

*FLASHBACK*

"Demi Lovato?" the doctor asked.

"Yes" Me an Niall abruptly responded.

"I'm afraid I have bad news for you..." My breath hitched in my throat and my body froze.

"Demi is in a coma, and we aren't sure when she will wake up but um-" he scratched his neck. I threw his board on the floor and stormed out angrily.

Of course I was sad at the same damn time.

*END FLASHBACK*

 So Demi isn't dead, Well she could have been if it wasn't for Niall having 911 on speed dial.

We visited her room as soon as me and Niall calmed down. Niall did his thing, and I did mine.

Justin just sorrowfully looked at her condition and sighed.

Later

"Babe?" Justin called me, snapping me out of wonderland. 

"Hmm?" I looked at him.

"Remind me to put 911 on speed dial ok?"

"Aww, you don't have to worry about me," I said, "I'd be better off dead anyway" I muttered the last part.

Justin obivously heard because he stopped the car, that was a loud screech I tell you.

He parked and looked at me.

"Tell me everything that happened in those 5 months that I was gone...." Justin said sternly.

I told him about how I got suicidal, cut, got hospitalized numerous times and almost died from blood loss.

He started crying silently, "It was all because of me r-right?"

I shaked my head slowly 'no'

"YES! DAMN IT!" he yelled.

I just sat quiet. I sighed and looked out the window.

"You were suicidal, you were self- harming because of me?! How bad does that make me look  huh? I feel terrible right now, why did I leave? I shouldn't have posted that video, oh my gosh" he continued blaming myself.

"SHUT UP JUSTIN! Other things happened while you were gone, now take me home"I said angrily.

WHEN WE ARRIVED AT MY HOUSE

He just looked at me sadly, "Tell me"

"Not today Justin.." I sighed as I hugged him.

He looked down sighing/ He looked so cute, like a lost puppy.

"Hey now," I said raising his chin and stroking his cheek, "I love you, you know that right?"

This seemed to make him happy because he kissed me so hard, like damn. I kissed back and smiled when I pulled away.

He had the grin of an idiot on his face right now, this made me happy.

At least we were both happy for now.

One thing was for sure though, there is no way Justin is going to find out about Cole. Never.