Forgive Me

After my fresh run, I went home to have breakfast. Just as I was about to go upstairs I heard 'Justin Bieber..' from the TV. Who left it on?!

Being my curous self I saw Justin on TV being interviewed, it was live.

"Recently, we've seen you hanging out with a girl."

"Yes, her name is Selena." he said uncomfortably.

"Are you two going out? We need confirmation. Your beliebers are on the tips of their toes right now."

He looked at the screen and paused for a second, "We're-" 

I thought he was going to deny it, just as I was about to turn it off he said, "Yes, we are dating. And happily in love with each other."

Aww, oh my god. Wait, HE LOVES ME, he said he loves me. I sung that all day.

Can we hang now? -Justin

Yessss -Selena

I'm outside.

Damn, your fast boy.

I wanted to see you again.

I went outside to see him in his ferrari waiting for me.

"Hey Sel." he said hugging me.

"Hey.." I said looking at his features, I missed him so much.

We gazed into each others eyes as he put his arms around my waist slowly pulling me in, our lips collided and fireworks were flying everywhere in my head. His lips felt soft and supple, butterflies were at the pit of my stomach. He pulled my lower lip and I moaned into the kiss. He pulled away and smirked at me, I looked down embarassed.

"That was hot, damn Selena." he said huskily whispering into my ear, "Do you want to get going?"

"Where are we going though?" I said getting in the car, yes, he did open the door for me.

"Your favourite restaraunt.."

"Oh my God! Justin, are you taking me to-"

"Yep!"

"But we-"

"Shh, just relax babe."

I hid my face with my hair too embarassed of the colour that had manged to flush up to my cheeks.

"We're here!" 

I practically ran inside and ordered my favourite meal.

"That will be $9."

"I only have $8, I'm-" I was cut off by Justin.

"I'll have the same." He put down $18 and flashed a grin at me.

After we got a table, I just had to tell him.

"Justin, you didn't have to, I could have gotten something cheaper.."

"Shh, this is a date and I intent to pay for everything. Whenever we go out, don't bring money baby, I got you. You're my responsibility ok?" he smiled at me lovingly.

"Ok." I smiled back softly.

So you're wondering where we are? We are in my favourite childhood restaurant, it's called Chiker's...weird name but I love the food plus I hold a lot of memories here.

Once we were done eating, he took me to the nearby lake, it was beautiful. A blanket of darkness with stars on it, everything was just so peaceful.

The fresh air went through my hair and I looked over to the tourists' area. There was a pond and two swans were swimming together, awww. I snapped a picture and gazed at it for like, 3 minutes.

Justin cleared his throat. "Sorry, it's just so beautiful out here and- thank you." I said looking in his eyes.

"I would do anything for you Selena, just as long as you and me stay together," he said taking my hand and making eye contact, "we can rule the world."

We passionately kissed underneath the moonlight and stars, we were making out now, tongue and everything. Oh gosh how I loved this boy.

I just hope this lasts.

Later:

Justin took me home safely and kissed my forehead goodnight. "I love you" I said.

"I love you more." he said.

I was about to argue but he yelled, "Don't you dare!" and drove off.

I chuckled to myself and entered the house, went straight up to my bedroom and got on skype.

I called Miley and Demi.

As soon as they answered I had finished taking off my combat boots and hoodie.

"Hey Sel!" Miley said.

"Hey Miley, where's Demi?"

"Oh she is on a date with Niall."

"That explains why she isn't picking up."

"Yeah..are you and Justin talking again?"

"We are doing more than talking trust me."

"Oh My Gosh, he gave youa hickey?!"

I sighed."I didn't know."

"Woow. Can you please try calling Demi on your cell, mine just died."

"Sure.."

I called her and she picked up, "Hey girl!"

"Oh Niall, right t-t-there."

I quickly hang up. "Woah, bad timing." Miley laughed.

I laughed with her, "I didn't even get it on my first date!"

"You know Demi, she has her needs."

"This is too much for me in one night. Night Miley"

"Night boo, love you."

"Love you too"

I ended the call and went to bed.

I wonder if Demi and Niall will ever get some sleep.

______________________________________________________

Sorry it's short, I kinda had a writer's block. 

 And the book cover is made by FeatherlyBlow.