werewolves and vampires dont mix

I looked over my shoulder a second time before stripping and turning wolf. I took off running trying to find a safe place to relax. I was running from home or at least the people there. Last year on my 16 birthday, my parents showed me forms saying I was adopted and how I wasn't human. That I belonged to a family of werewolves that sent me away because my blood is special.

I didn't understand why they would make this up I got pissed and they told me that they were sending me to a school for werewolves. They tried to send me thinking I would listen but I didn't.

I ran out of the house like I was on fire and as I ran I became hotter and hotter; soon it felt like skin was melting. I looked down and it was it slid off of me my chubbiness I had slid off leaving me with no skin just muscles and a layer of skin grew back from the inside to out then I hurt worse.

I felt and before I know it I blacked out. When I became conscious I was feeling weird I tried to stand but only got to all four.

I looked down and it was a nightmare, I was covered in fur I had paws and tail I went cross eyed and saw my snout. I screamed but it came out as a long hard howl, I started pacing and walking seemed natural I started running and I momentarily forgot I was freaking out.

Night came and I went home and saw my parents I snarled at them wanting to rip their throats out. Instead i sneezed at them and jogging upstairs. I closed my door with my nose and just lay on the floor crying, what have I became.

within the next year I got a job putting the money in a special account only I had access to and I practiced changing human to wolf and back every day after school before or any time I had. I only hung out with friends at school.

boys were suddenly attracted to me not only did I literally drop 50 pounds and turn into a slim hour glass girl with long dark brown hair and blue eyes but people were drawn to me and it pissed me off some times.

I didn't date because I don't like heartbreak I already have to deal with it from my friends and that to much for me to handle.

I take fighting classes just cause and became very flexible and I noticed I also attracted girls not only boys. I was pretty innocent I haven't had my first kiss I'm still a virgin and the most I have done with a guy is hug.

Like I said before I was a werewolf I was chubby no style and wasn't as pretty, people would jump up and down to have a life changing thing but in truth its hell. I don't get my period anymore but every full moon I go into a phase and go hunting killing animals I don't kill humans I couldn't have that on my mind.

I have never met another werewolf but I smelt traces of them running through the forest they all smell different but had the same base smell an earthy smell.

Me I smell the same I guess, I am 5'5 almost 17 now and have a slim body that every girl would kill for unfortunately I almost do kill them.

Before my werewolf ness I was a happy person everyone thought I went into depress mode when I stopped smiling twenty four seven and I was known as the hot girl.

I really do hate being a werewolf but there are perks, all my senses heightened I have a perfect body my boobs are D's and have a perfect round butt I have a small waist and my saliva keeps my straight teeth white but still brush them. My hair is silky like models hell I could be a model.

I hated about being a werewolf because, when I get angry I want to break the persons neck, I can't fight or I will kill someone, I smell blood and instantly become hungry, I can hear what people say behind my back.

the pros and cons are the same, I drifted from my friends I'm mostly a loner I don't care if I do or don't hang out with people they annoy me more than anything.

Well back to my story.

I was panting hard And needed to rest. Jogging behind a tree and turned human, i pulled my clothes on and climbed up a tree I was so exhausted I laid against a branch and passed out.

I woke up with a yelp from a sharp pain in my thigh; I grabbed the weird looking dart from my thigh I felt weird and tired I threw it down climbing sluggishly up the tree. I couldn't take it; I collapsed on a branch and the last thing I remember was someone picking me up.