Chapter 10- He Cares.

Calm Waters aren’t always calm, or are they…?

**Still Stefan’s POV**

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damon and Alice were as close as ever… They were the perfect couple… Damon was still cheeky but he was caring… Kind… He helped others not for his benefit anymore it seemed as though he helped them because he felt like it was the right thing to do... Or because Alice told him to. I missed the old Damon the Damon who had feelings… the humanish Damon.  But it’s really hard to believe that he is really back for good… Lexi told me she was crushing on Jeremy it made me laugh but they do suit each other… Lexi is kind and helpful and Jeremy is loving but tough and protective I guess everyone he has lost taught him that.

It’s been a week… For once it was a calm week nothing to dramatic happened… Which was weird! Very very weird..  Something is up… I haven’t spoken to Elena for a while… I don’t know what is wrong with her she hasn’t been answering my texts and I can’t enter her house anymore which makes me think something bad has happened to her…

“Stefan… Um we have company!” Madison said as she shot me a worried look. I quickly got up and saw Elijah with Rebekah and Katherine standing in my living room.

“What are you doing in my house?!? Get out right now!” I snapped I hated Katherine and Elijah for hurting my sister but Rebekah… She just wants her brothers to love her so she follows them around like a puppy… It’s pathetic really.

“Klaus is up to something and we want to know what!” Elijah spoke in his annoying accent.

“Actually Klaus isn’t up to anything for once! Klaus is actually happy… He is closer and closer to getting the girl he loves he is happy just get out of my house! NOW!” I spoke it was true Klaus was up to something… But this time Klaus is in the right and Elijah and Katherine and The Dog is in the wrong! Everyone who sides with Katherine is dead to me. But I guess… If Klaus did get Caroline he will be more powerful than ever… Maybe I shouldn’t have told them that.

“We will find out Steffy even if it comes to hurting Elena! I mean I have been invited into her house” Katherine laughed.

“SCREW YOU KATHERINE! YOU WILL NOT TOUCH ELENA OR SO HELP ME I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF! YOU ARE A STUPID WHORE! LEAVE NOW!” I yelled! And with that they were gone.

“Sorry Mad’s she just gets on my nerves so much! I just want to spill her blood and rip her heart out!” I said as I looked at the ground.

“I know Stefan I know! But look what I found on my bed this morning… I think he is alive…” Madison said very happily. I looked at the necklace with a little “J&M” on it…

“Jamie?” I asked he sounded like an alright guy… He made my sister happy… I actually wouldn’t mind if he was alive. I would like to get to know the kid.

I grabbed my phone and was about to call Elena when I heard Madison scream. I ran up to her room to see a boy with short brown hair sitting on the floor with Madison holding her head to his chest it looked as though she was happy.

“Madison what happened?? Who is this?? Did he hurt you?? DID YOU HURT HER??” I yelled… Wait short brown hair… Green eyes… Slightly tanned…

“Jamie..? Is that you…?” I asked just before Madison answered my previous question.

“Hi… Umm... I would never hurt Madison… I just came to apologize... Katherine did the same thing to me as she did to Madison and I was told I was free to go and as soon as I did I came here… I don’t know what’s happening but Katherine said she was going after a girl who looked like her… I am sorry to just come in un announced like this… Yes I am Jamie, You must be Stefan...” He spoke as he held out his hand for me to shake.

“I have to go but be here when I get back or else there will be trouble! And no funny business! Nice to meet you! Sorry to hear about what Katherine did to you as well! I will be back soon unless something bad happens again” I spoke fast and I shook his hand and zoomed off to Elena and Jeremy.

“ELENA! JEREMY!” I yelled.

“What?? What’s happening?” Elena yelled as she ran down the stairs.

“One word… Katherine… Get Jeremy we need to go now!” I said as I tried to enter…Once again the invisible shield was up.

“Okay!” Jeremy and Elena came down the stairs not long after.

“Okay so I texted Damon and he got it sorted… You now own our place and no one can enter unless you invite them in that way Katherine cannot hurt you or Jeremy! You are both safe now…” I smiled and drove them to my place.

“Wait what..? We can’t do that...” Elena looked at me as if I was joking.

“It’s only for a while until we figure out what’s happening” I said as we sped off to Elena’s new house.

Caroline’s POV

So after being kidnapped by my ex boyfriend who I thought was a nice guy I was taken in by Klaus… There is something about him… I think deep down he actually cares… He has done some terrible things but… I don’t know… He seems to be changing… I want to get to the bottom of it but… Well maybe it’s all just an act. Yeah he is probably the same EVIL Original Hybrid.

“Klaus what are you doing walking around in circles like a maniac?” I laughed.

“I’m thinking… Elijah and Rebekah are up to something… Rebekah hates Katherine I know something is up. It has to be a set up or something” Klaus spoke in his sexy accent.

I couldn’t help but look at his perfect features… His eyes.. His sandy coloured hair.. His perfectly arched lips…

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Klaus asked as he zoomed over to me.  

“I’m sorry I just… I just…” I didn’t know what to do except jump into his arms and kiss him… I crashed my lips upon his… His touch made me shiver… He slid his hands down my body stopping at my hips and pushing me against the wall as his body pushed against mine. His body was being pushed against mine and I couldn’t take it anymore… I wanted him… The kiss grew more passionate but I had to break away… His touch made m whole body tingle. I was craving his touch. I looked him in the eyes and took his shirt off and then crashed my lips on his again. He carried me up to his bed throwing me on it and ripping my shirt off.

“Klaus…” I whispered.

“Yes love” He spoke softly.

“Am I just another girl to you..?” I asked as I got up to leave the room.

“No” He spoke as he got up and put his hands on my cheeks and kissed me.

“You aren’t just another girl to me Caroline… I am in love with you and I have been waiting to kiss you since I first layed eyes on you. You are special Caroline, I never want to hurt you! I feel human when I am around you. Caroline Forbes… I want to be your last love. I want to call you mine forever. I know I have done a lot of terrible things that I usually wouldn’t regret but… I do. I regret all of my past… I regret using people the way I did… I just… Wish I could take it all back so I could be the perfect guy for you.” I couldn’t take it any more I crashed my lips on his once more.

“Klaus… Take me somewhere? Somewhere romantic? Please?” I asked… I wanted to get to know him fully. All I know is his bad side but I know in my heart there is more. I know he has a good side.

“Sure love I will take you to the most beautiful place I know in this town” He smiled as he held out his hand waiting for me to hold it like we were official.

“What are we?” I asked as I looked at his hand then into his eyes as I grabbed his hand.

“Well dur… You just became my girlfriend” He chuckled and smiled like a school boy. “Oh did I really huh” I laughed as I pushed him out of the way and ran down the stairs.

I am dating the most evil guy on the planet…. I have fallen in love with Klaus Michelson, The Original Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid.