Chapter 9- People Betray, Vampires Don't.

Brace yourselves… Trouble is on its way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Stefan’s POV

Madison is back… I am going to KILL KATHERINE for everything she has done to Madison! Madison is innocent did nothing but love her older brothers! I am so mad at the bitch How dare she! I went for a walk in the forest when I ran into the place where Madison was shot; I sat on the ground and let the tears fall down my cheeks. I missed Madison so much but I had to hold it all together for Damon now we can go back to being the Salvatore family… No one will be able to cross us now.

Elena- ‘Everything okay babe? Need some support? Alice and I have bonded and we will do whatever you need if you guys need us to! I love you Stefan! Stay strong xoxo’

Stefan- ‘I need you Elena! I am in the woods please find me’ I texted back as I tried to stop the tears.

Elena- ‘I’m coming babe!!! Hold on!’

I put down my phone and put my hands over my face and within minutes Elena rushed over to me and held me in her arms.

“How did you find me so fast?” I asked.

“Alice” Elena simply said as she crashed her lips on mine… We kissed for a while in the forest but it got too much for me I used my vampire abilities and pushed her against the tree… I started kissing her neck but as soon as she put her fingers in my hair I knew I had made a certain impression on her. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me not breaking away from the kiss. I sped to my house and burst through the doors still kissing her I carried her up to my room and threw her on my bed… I loved Elena so being intimate with her was one of my main things I think about when I see her… My love for her has over taken my mind I forget about blood when our lips touch. Before I knew it I was on top of Elena making out with her without a shirt on I slowly slide my hands up her shirt taking it off when Damon walks through the door. SHIT! Great timing Damon!

“I can hear you guys from my room… Couldn’t you have done it in the woods instead?” Damon smirked.

“Very funny Damon” Elena said as she rolled her eyes and covered herself up.

Elena had her shirt back on so I picked her up and jumped out of my window and sped off to her place.

“Sorry” I said as I placed her on her bed. I really did say sorry too much…

“Don’t be… He’s the one not getting any action tonight” She laughed as she slid her hands down to the rim of my pants and continued the kiss…

Elena’s POV

I didn’t know any other way of stopping him from over thinking everything that has happened… I mean his sister who he thought was dead for over 140 years was alive the whole time… That must have killed Stefan finding out the reasons why…

“You’re staring” Stefan spoke in his sexy morning voice. 

“I am gazing” I laughed as I kissed him on the cheek. Waking up next to him was the most romantic thing.

“Its creepy” He said as he grabbed the pillow and covered his face…

“HEYY! Its romantic” I spoke as I started to fake cry and roll over so I could get his attention.

Stefan rolled over to me and tried to kiss me except I turned my head and rolled off the bed and ran to the shower.

“Get back here you!” Stefan spoke as he zoomed in front of me.

“Nope make me” I laughed as I ran around him and locked the bathroom door with him outside. I took my clothes off and was about to jump in the shower when I turned around and saw that Stefan had jumped through the window and was standing there staring at my naked body.

“Heyy!! That’s creepy get out” I joked around  mocking him from before. I got out of the shower and had my hair curled today when I walk into my room and see both Stefan and Damon sitting in my room and Lexi talking to Jeremy.

“Umm... What’s going on?” I asked looking at Damon.

“You are going to need body guards for a while. Stefan is looking after you today and Lexi will tonight” Damon spoke with his annoying tone. When something is going on he always smirks and speaks in an annoying voice.

“Stop being stupid I am not having body guards! Tell me what is going on!” I spoke as I put on lip gloss.

“Caroline, Matt, Bonnie and Jenna are missing and the people who took them are after you! So Yes! You will be having body guards tonight El. You are Stefan’s humanity I am keeping my best friends humanity safe plus I will make it reallyyyyyy fun so it will be like not having a body guard at all” Lexi spoke as she was staring at Jeremy. “Oh and Jeremy we will look after you as well” Lexi added.

“What?? Who took my friends??” I yelled. This year was supposed to be normal! My friends aren’t supposed to be kidnapped all the time! I shouldn’t need Vampires protecting my family!

“Do you really want to know?” Stefan looked up at me and asked.

“No not really… Stefan take me somewhere today? Somewhere where we can pretend to be normal?” I asked getting annoyed.

“Yeah let’s get out of here” Stefan said as he held out his hand waiting for me to grab it.

“Protect her Stefan! We will find the others!!” Damon said very annoyed.

“Steffy where are you taking me? I can’t walk anymore. I’m tired” I asked.

“You said you wanted a normal day and already you want me to use my vampire abilities? And I love it when you call me that baby” He laughed god I love his laugh.

“Pleaseeee just this once today? And I love it when you call me that” I giggled as Stefan picked me up and ran me to the top of this mountain with the most amazing view.

“How are you doing Stefan..? I mean after everything and now the kidnapping…” I asked holding his hand and looking at the beautiful view.

“Yeah I am okay… I was upset before but when I am with you it goes away and I fell asleep thinking last night and I came to the short conclusion... Katherine is going to be killed by us Salvatore’s for revenge on Madison… Damon and I think that it’s Rebekah who took them” Stefan spoke as he stood on the edge of the cliff.

Stefan’s POV

I didn’t know how to tell Elena… She wouldn’t be able to handle it… It’s going to kill her. I was cut off by my thoughts when Damon called my phone.

“Damon… Why are you calling? Did you find them?” I asked looking at Elena.

“Yeah Lexi, Alice and I found them… It’s not what we expected Stefan… It was Tyler and his Werewolf Army who took them not Rebekah… Not Elijah… Not Katherine… We were wrong” Damon spoke seriously.

“What the heck?? Why would he take them?” I asked annoyed and confused.

“I don’t know Stefan… We are trying to figure it out now. ‘AAAAHHHHHHHH IM NOT TELLING YOU ANYTHING OKAY SO GIVE IT UP!!’ Oh sorry that was just Tyler, Lexi wanted to have some fun so yeah… Have a great normal day Stefan” Damon said as he ended the call.

“Well Elena… They are all back home and safe… It wasn’t who we thought took them… It was Tyler Lockwood… Tyler took them and now Damon and Lexi are finding out why… I’m sorry Elena. Do you want to just go back?” I asked. Man I feel bad for her it was supposed to be a better year for her not all this… I really did ruin her life when I entered it.

“No I don’t want to I want to sit here and think… I love you Stefan” She spoke as she grabbed my arm and kissed me.

I just couldn’t tell her that Katherine was back in town and out for revenge on Elena… I just couldn’t.