Chapter 15

Hello readers!
The wait is over. Here is the next chapter.
----------
Nandini was sleeping peacefully. She moved in her sleep and hugged a pillow. She smiled to herself and snuggled more in it. But that was just a matter of few seconds; her alarm woke her up. She snoozed it for some time but finally got up realising that she has some guests in her house. Getting ready she went to kitchen to cook some yummy breakfast for her guests.

Nandini's Outfit

She was doing her work while humming a beep tone caught her trance

She was doing her work while humming a beep tone caught her trance. It was Manik's message.

"Morning Angel. Don't stress yourself in work. I'm all okay.... I'll try to be there tomorrow. Bye miss you"

Frowns spread all over her face.

"Tomorrow? Is he mad? I hate him.. By any chance I'm not going to talk to him. Huh... What does he thinks of himself... Shaadi hai.. Huh.."

Nandini was cursing Manik and doing her job. Here on the other side Manik smirked on getting no reply for his message. He came out of airport with his bags and called a cab.

Manik's Outfit

On his way he was thinking about his angel

On his way he was thinking about his angel.. his Nandini. Within few minutes he reached his home.. their home. He unloaded his luggage and smiled looking at the building. He rosed his hands up in air and shouted "I'm back angle."

Soon covered his mouth because when 2-3 people peeped from their windows to see who shouted. He mumbled sorry to them, hurriedly barged inside and took the lift. He reached their flat. He opened it with his pair of keys and slowly entered inside. Without making any noise he closed the door and kept his bags in one corner. Taking slow steps, he went in Nandini's room to surprise her. But in return Manik ka popat ho gaya; she was not in her room.

Manik's POV:

Itni subha subha kaha gayi? Kitchen me hogi shayad.

I headed towards the kitchen and there she was cooking something very delicious. But wait she is saying something.. I think she is talking to herself. I went a little closer and I can hear my name and a few curses. Ohh God! This girl is so cute. I feel like taking her in a hug right now. But alas I can't.