Chapter 12

Hello readers! sorry for the late update.. I was unwell so could not update. Here is the next update. 

Happy reading!

------------------------------------------------------ 

It was a blissful morning in MaNan's life. Sun was peeping in the sky. The birds were chirping as if they were wishing the birthday girl. And here Manik and Nandini both were sleeping hugging each other covered with the quilt. Both of them had a constant smile on their faces. Unaware of their position both came out of dream land due Nandini's alarm.

Manik: Argghhh... Switch off the alarm.

He nuzzled more in her hair. Nandini pulled her hand out of the quilt in a search for her mobile and switched it off. Again, hugged Manik and suddenly she realised what is happening. She looked at Manik who was sleeping like a baby. She ruffled his hair. Due to this Manik woke up and saw Nandini closed to him. He smiled dreamily. He got up with a jerk even Nandini sat beside him.

Nandini: Kya hua Manik?

Manik: Wo..Wo I am sorry. Mai wo pata nhi kab yaha pe so gaya... Don't take me wrong. Mai to bas...pata nhi kaise..

Nandini cut him in between.

Nandini: Manik it's alright. There is nothing to worry about. Shaant ho jao.

She patted his back and gave him a cute smile. Manik smile awkwardly. Manik saw the time it was 7.30 A.M.

Manik: Nandini, Happy Birthday! Jaldi se ready ho jao.. Aaj breakfast mai banauga.

He said getting up from the bed and rushed to his room.

Nandini to herself: Pata nhi kya hoga aaj mere kitchen ka! Chalo Nandu the fun begins get ready.. fir hospital bhi to jana hai.. Aaj Navya aur Abhi bohot khush honge.

Talking to herself she started her morning chores. Here Manik quickly got ready, he wore a vest and shorts. He came in kitchen began with his work.
After a good hot shower Nandini came out in a bathrobe. She noticed a packet kept on bed. She opened a packet and saw a pretty dress. She slipped into the dress and left her hair open to dance on her shoulders. 

Nandini's Outfit

She stepped out of her room and came into kitchen

She stepped out of her room and came into kitchen. She smelled something very tasty and stood behind Manik who was busy in cooking while humming something. Nandini smiled evilly and thought to scare Manik. She came and shouted in Manik's ear.

Nandini (Shouted): Kya bana rahe ho Manik?

Manik almost jumped from his place and turned around. He was shocked because of her sudden shout. Nandini saw his expressions and started laughing holding her stomach. Manik saw her angelic face and smiled. But he was Manik Malhotra how will he lose easily. Manik made a serious face and turned around.