Chapter 18

Back with another update. Hope you like it. 

See the note at the end.

Inline comments are welcome.

---------------------

A beautiful morning came up. Nandini's sleep was broken off course because of her alarm. She looked at her phone which showed 6:00 A.M. She lazily turned to other side to found no one beside her.

Nandini's POV,

"As far as I remember I slept with Manik beside me. But instead of Manik I was hugging a pillow. But where is Mani? He was drunk.."

And Nandini remembered About last night incidences.

Manik: Do you like me?

Nandini remained silent. Manik nuzzled in her hair.

Nandini: Mani...

Manik: Bolo na Angel.. don't you like me?

Nandini: Yes.. yes.. I like you..

Nandini answered with closed eyes. Manik looked at her face.

Manik: Tum mujhe chod kar kabhi nhi jaogi na?

Nandini nodded in no.

Manik: Please.. Mujhe chod kar mat jana kabhi... I can't live without you Angel.. You are my world.

End of Pov

She closed her eyes again relishing the moments.

But again her mind got alerted. She spoke to her self.

"But Mani kaha gaya?"

She got up and came to kitchen in search for Manik. But finding him no where she went to his room. His clothes were scattered on the bed. Even the bathroom door was open.

Nandini: What is all this? Mani room me bhi nahi hai... kaha gaya?? Bahar dekhti hun..

She came out of his room but soon her phone started ringing. She saw the caller ID it was Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu: Good morning darling..

Nandini: Good morning Manyu Kaisa lag raha hai?

Abhimanyu: Bohot accha.. waise when you will be reaching here? Yaar bohot kaam baki hai...

Nandini: Yes I'll be there in an hour or so...

Abhimanyu: Kya yaar itna late? Manik to kabka aa gaya hai..

Nandini: Mani? Waha hai?

Abhimanyu: Ha... aur... Sari arrangements khud dekh raha hai...

Nandini: But he didn't tell me about coming early... Mai bhi aa jati...

Abhimanyu: Yeah he told that you were sleeping that's why he didn't wake you up. Anyways get ready and come fast. Tumhare bina mera kuch nhi ho sakta pata hai na...

Nandini chuckled.

Nandini: Ha aa rahi hun.. bye bye.. the countdown begins!!

Abhimanyu: Haha.. bye dear love you.

Nandini kept her phone aside. She went back to Manik's room and started placing his cloths in wardrobe.

Nandini's POV,

"Manibina bataye chala gaya. He never do this. And room ka ye haal.. pata nhi kya hua hai? May be he is feeling guilty for his yesterday's behavior. No! he was drunk.. usse kuch yaad nhi hoga.. but his words... they were true... Did Mani said all this because he was not in his senses? I don't know what has happened to him. Call karti hun usse. No first I'll get ready and then I'll confront him face to face"