Broken Voices

Chapter 14 - hey guys, this chapter is kinda boring, not much going on but I needed to upload a chapter so VOILA! I'm going to apologise for my not uploading every 3-5 days and in advance for the next few chapters, they will take me a while to upload as I have interim exams, tests and sacs. So im extremely sorry but my chapters won't be uploaded as I fast as I planned them too. Hopefully ill have a chapter up every weekend/second weekend.

enjoy x

Renesmee's POV

"You like?" I laughed when Jacob's eyes widened. He knew I caught him overly observing my night gown and blushed in embarrassment. I jumped into bed and laid there staring at the roof, waiting for his answer. It took him a while to recover and when he did he simply scooped me up in his arms and wrapped me in his arms on his chest.

"Like? I love!" He giggled before kissing me passionately. I knew what he was aiming at and moved away from him,

"Night" I said before turning and turning off the lamp that was on his side of the bed. I looked at him, trying to keep a straight face. He looked horrified. Like someone had just been murdered right in front of him. I tried to hold in my laughter and laid my head down on my pillow with my face looking the opposite direction. I heard him sigh miserably and turn to sleep too. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I shrugged it off.

"Jacob, It's too hot tonight. I need some space." I had to muffle my laughter on the pillow at his reaction. He jumped off the bed muttering something along the lines off 'she wants space, I'll show her space'. I couldn't hold it in anymore. He was now laying on the couch with no pillow trying to get comfortable by walking around in circles on it. He really was an animal.

I burst out laughing and made sure I memorized his expression. Priceless! I heard him growl and run at me full speed, I was terrified but I couldn't bring myself to stop laughing. Before I realised what had happened he had picked me up and put me on his shoulders.

"Revenge taste sweet!" Jacob sang loudly. "Try'na flaunt that sexy outfit of yours huh? Let's see how your parents like it, shall we?" It took me about 3 seconds to realise what he was saying and double the time to try and struggle out of his grasp, He turned me about in his arms easily and threw me over his shoulder.

"Jake, no! put me down!" I punched him in the back and although I know it didn't hurt him, I had to try. If my dad saw this on me he would probably freak out and eat Jacob alive, literally.

"Jake, please? If you love me you'll put me down." I knew it was immature and it probably wouldn't work but that's all I had left, we were already nearly at the last flight of stairs. I couldn't let him walk me through the house like this when I was probably flashing my ass at everyone already.

"Jake, if you don't put me down dad won't let us get married. As a matter of fact, if you don't put me down I won't show up to the wedding at all and you'll be left standing there alone, wifeless and looking completely and utterly useless. I'll be your best friend? Hmm, I'll do whatever you tell me to do for a whole month?" I babbled on and on until finally he stopped.

"Promise?" He asked and brought me around to face him, still holding me up in the air. I felt like laughing at how childish he looked holding his pinkie up at my face but stopped myself because it would probably just set him off again.

"Promise!" I agreed enthusiastically and linked my pinkie in with his. I leaned in from where he was holding me in the air and pecked him on the lips. He slowly brought me in closer to the ground while kissing me fiercely. I felt my head starting to spin and I completely forgot my surroundings.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and shrugged it off. Why cant people just leave me alone! I heard them sigh and slowly retreat while muttering.

"Just like your mother. Jacob Black, you better get your hands off my daughter. And you missy better get dressed a hell of a lot more reasonably, actually when you take that off give it to me I want to rip it into shreds... pathetic!" I jumped ten metres in the air at the sound of my dad's voice passing by me.

"I, um. Yes dad. "I panicked and looked at Jacob who looked smug. I slapped him on the arm and walked back to my room. How could he be happy right now? He just - argh! He had it coming for him.

¨

"We're leaving now, You two better behave. Your mother is in the next room on the phone to Renee so just call out if you need anything." And with that, they were gone. I span around to tell Jacob that we should go outside for a while, I was getting bored of my room. I span around so quickly that I misinterpreted the distance between us. My face smashed right into his chest and he burst out laughing at the surprised look on my face. I knew that because he kept pointing and saying, "Your Face!"

I felt the urge to run for the door but he grabbed my waist and pushed me up against the wall. His laughter stopped immediately and he let go of my hips only to rest them bellow my knees and pull them up so I was tall enough to look him in the eyes.

"The slavery begins."

______

Edwards Pov;

"Bella?"

I felt like throwing up at the sight in front of me. Bella was on the floor crying with scratches and red marks all around her body. Renesmee was sitting next to her mother; comforting her while holding Jacobs shredded clothes. I rushed over to where she was sitting and wiped her tears away, pulling her onto my chest.

"What happened?" I turned to Renesmee for more information as Bella was in hysterias. I would kill whoever did this I swear of it. Alice, Jasper, Esme and Carlisle all ran over to us. Of course Carlisle was in medical form again and making sure she and the baby were fine while jasper tried calming her down. It wasn't working. Why wasn't it working! I couldn't read her mind either.. oh, she had her shield up. But why?

Me and Jake where sitting outside when we heard someone yelling and then mom screamed. We ran in as fast as we could, Dad Mister Martin was here! He was holding her down on the couch. I still can't believe he did this. Why? Why her?" She was still jabbering on and on but I just couldn't concentrate. Mr Martin, Doing this? But he was so nice to us! I loud growl left my lips and I stood up cradling Bella in my arms. I kissed her forehead and laid her down on the couch.

"Did Jake go after him?" It was a pretty obvious answer but I had to be sure. I would thank Jacob later for this. I waited for a mere 'Yes' from Renesmee and started running for the door. I didn't even have to bother telling Emmett, Carlisle, Rose or Alice to come along. They simply stood up and followed. I knew Esme, Jasper and Ness would take perfect care of her while I was gone, otherwise I would have never left her side. It killed me to have to leave while she was in so much pain, emotionally and physically but I'm sure it would make her feel a lot better to know this moron was out of this world. Who knows how many girls he has done this to before!

I picked up my pace when I heard Jake howl, It wasn't a howl of pain but just to let people know where he was. So that meant the pack was out there now too. That's good, the more the marrier.

We reached the Far East side of the woods where Jake had the bastard nearly ripped to shreds. He was covered in dirt and his clothes were all ripped up.

"Ah, Jacob! Thank you for keeping him alive, you know me all too well," I turned to look at the poor guy before continuing, "I'm going to make the next few hours of your short lived, disgusting life hell before I rip every muscle off of your body and make you name them all... one by one"

So I know it's not exactly finished and I shouldn't have left it there but you know I'm in a cheeky mood and this felt like a good place to start. I uploaded a bit late so sorry but it's earlier than Saturday right? The more votes I get on this one the faster ill upload.

I never like pressuring people into like, sorry it's come to this.

Here's to one of my most loyal fans Twilightfan1, everyone check out her profile and fan her just for the hell of it

thanks for all the views everyone, <3 x