Idea...

Hey guys, I haven’t been writing a lot about Charlie. He is personally one of my favourite characters… so this chapter is mostly about him. I also have never don’t anything from Renesmee’s POV so … I have ! The chapter is a decent length. At least I’d like to think so considering I don’t like to write more than 3 pages at a time.

4,000 VIEWSWOOO ;D

BIG THANKS TO SKINNYLIZZY, for the AMAZING cover and banner :)

But enough of my rambling, ENJOY <3

“So... Will it work? “ I asked hopefully. I couldn’t help but feel upset just at the thought of losing my baby boy. E.J. Sigh.

“Will what work?” I jumped at the sound of Edward’s voice as I looked over to see him lingering by the door, eyeing Carlisle and I sceptically.

“I, err h-had and I-idea.” I stumbled over my words. Secretly I was scared that Edward would disagree with my idea and it would back fire. He wouldn’t do that to me though, I knew that. He wouldn’t. Would he?

“And what exactly was this idea?” He raised his eyebrows as he walked forward to stand at the foot of the bed I was still stuck in due to the blood tests that Carlislewas running on me to see how my hormones were changing.

“Well, uh. Bella thinks that if the fetus – “

“Baby!” I felt rude for interrupting but I hated that word. They used to always used to use that word for Renesmee, it made them seem so unreal. I hated it.

“Right. If the baby is like Renesmee was then there is a possibility that it is – err he is – developed enough to be taken out of her womb in a weeks’ time and put into an incubator. This quite frankly might actually work.” Carlisle smiled at me and it reminded me of Charlie. It felt like a ton of bricks hit me in the chest all at once. I really did miss Charlie.

I knew it was my hormones kicking in that caused me to have such a harsh reaction but I couldn’t help myself. I burst out crying and I couldn’t stop. A small sound escaped my lips as I tried to stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks. A sob, an actual sob escaped my lips.

Really it was my fault that I hadn’t been in contact with my dad in so long. I was so busy with Renesmee, school and now this baby. But that’s no excuse.

“Bella?”Edward had come to sit next to me and pull me up to his chest.

“What’s wrong? What is it?” I settle down instantly at his touch. His breath tickled my ear and I felt my cheeks burn with lust.

“I miss Charlie.” I mumbled against his now soaking shoulder.

“We can go see him right now, if that’s what you want?” It sounded like a question so I nodded against his chest and turned his head slightly so that I could kiss him softly.

I forgot where I was and who was around me, all I could think of was Edward. I heard him chuckle and he pulled back just so that his head was resting against mine and he was looking directly into my eyes.

“I’d like that.” I smile at him.

“Go get ready while I talk to Carlisle for a second.”

“Okay” I walked off slowly not really worried at all about this baby. He was mine, They won’t take him from me.

I won’t let them.

Edwards POV.

I can’t believe Carlisle is being so reckless as to actually considerthis. Why hasn’t he told her that we were taking that thing out of her?!