Fast Forward.

Finally, Chapter 7 is finished. Comment any ideas for the next chapter or what you think will happen next, Vote <3 Rawan xo

Finally Ness's growth spurt is close to a stop. She looked about 16 now but wasn't mentally even a teenager yet. Thanks to Alice Renesmee would soon be having a Sweet sixteenth. I couldn't help but sigh, she was growing up so fast. Edward heard me and turned to look at me, he stared at me for what felt like ages until i notice he was looking for something, some sort of sign and then i realised that someone was staring at me. I could feel the eye boring deep into my back I turned to see who it was and sighed again when i saw Mr Marten look at me in pleasure. 

Did he really have to be so obvious all the time?

"Watch this." Edward whispered a chuckle but his eyes looked serious. He leaned over so he was in the way of Mr Martens now glare and kissed me furiously - in the middle of Biology, with every ones stares- I couldn't care much less about every ones stares so i started kissing him back. That seemed to make him angry. He pulled away before i could get carried away and laughed right as the bell went. 

As we walked out of the class Edward seem to realise that there was something else bothering me. We were already holding hands and it looked like he was about to say something but every time he did he stuttered and stopped talking. "What is it Edward?". I wish i let down my guard and told him everything. I wish i just spilled everything out but instead i just pictured Renesmee and he sighed. Shes only been on this Earth for a few short years and she was already about to celebrate her sweet sixteenth. How many Gapings, sighs, clenching of fists and knotting of brows would I have to go through before I could finally relax. It was like my daughter's soul was being advertised on God's personal E-Bay and was up for grabs at every moment.

He was right about to answer me when Jacob all but slammed into him. "I cant believe your doing this to me Ness, over some loser guy you don't even know." Jacob was furious and it made me angry the way he was talking to my daughter but Edward looked upset at Renesmee, who had come to stand by Alice and I. 

" Oh, come on!  It's not like I'm in love with the guy, It's just one night get over it! Plus your not invited so i can really take you can I?" Ness sounded upset for some reason other than her argument with Jacob. 

Edward, Alice and I just stood there like statues, stunned. This was there first real argument.  

"Yeah, in love, that's what your not. Have fun." And with that Jacob push past us with watery eyes and was out the door and in the woods in a matter of seconds. By now i was glaring at Renesmee. "Edward." He understood me right away. He had to find Jacob and bring him back, Jake was still my best friend and was one of the most important people in my life. I hated it when he was upset. 

"Wait in the car, We will take care of him Bella." Alice could obviously see the fear in my eyes but she was in too much of a rush to realise that she had just thrown the car keys directly at my face. 

"You have some explaining to do Missy." I practically yelled at Renesmee then regretted it. Tears started to well up in the corners of her eyes and spill. 

Edward's POV;

Alice and I race at full speed through the woods knowing exactly were Jacob was heading. The lake was his and Ness's favourite place to be alone. "Jake, wait!" All i got in reply was a whimper. Jacob was hurting i could feel in the pit of my stomach but he wasn't thinking about it, well he was trying hard not to anyway. Jake was like my brother now, no he was my brother and when he felt pain. So did I.

We finally reached a point were we caught up to him of course he had already faced back and was sitting under a tree whipping his eyes. "Jacob? Are you alright?" Alice put her hand on his shoulder which he shrugged off coolly.  "Some imprint experience. This sure is magically loving. It's not suppose to happen this way. I'm meant to be the only one she would love," Jacob murmured sounding like he was talking to himself.