New Scent

• Dedicated to Amira Nahas

You may notice some parts of this chapter much alike to Ashley's book 'Cresent Sun'. Please do not leave any rude comments about that I didn't mean to steal anything but I just thought it was a really good idea. xo

Rawan xo

It was the day before Renesmee's first day of High School, whoa High School she's only five for crying out loud! It took around 2 hours to get there, for humans but for us it took around 45 minutes.

"Renesmee you must remember to not show anyone your gift" Carlisle warned her then kissed her head lightly on the forehead, " I know it may be tempting but you can't trust everyone love," he said for the third time today. Renesmee nodded but otherwise was excited about tomorrow.

Jacob was in all of Nessie's classes so he was pleased. Even though Ness sometimes acted like she was 5, she was mentally and physically 14 but could pass as a 16 year old. That's exactly what she was acting to be tomorrow and for the rest of her life, A Junior with Jacob. Edward and I would be Seniors with Alice and Jasper.

I had every single class with Edward, I wonder how much money was involved with that, Ishuddered at the thought of that. Now that i thought about it all my fears about Renesmee were pointless, Jacob would be with her during her classes and during the lunch breaks we would all be together as 'siblings'

This time around Alice and I would be the twins of the family and we would use my old last name, Swan. Edward, Jasper and Renesmee were the Cullens, while Jacob was just a friend using his last name.

The night passed with ease and the morning came all to soon, i felt a pattern falling into place. "Good-morning !" Renesmee skipped into the kitchen wearing the most beautiful lavender dress. She hugged Edward, Esme and I and then surprised us all by kissing Jacob quickly pretendingnothing happened at all. "Uh, Morning Nessie?" Jacob said but it sounded more like a question.

We all stared at her dumb-struck while she ate her breakfast with red cheeks. After she finished eating her breakfast i decided to confront her, "Uh, Ness, can i talk to you?" I asked in a shy voice not really knowing how she would react.

"Of course" she replied confused. I took her in her room and sat her down on the bed. "You know you can tell me anything right?," I asked sounding a little hurt for some reason, probably picking it up off Alice. "Yes, I know ... why?" She answered seeming as confused as I was. " Well i was just wondering about the kiss you gave Jake this morning?" her face lit with understanding and then turned bright red again.

"Er, it really was nothing.. I was just saying good-morning." She said but didn't sound convincing at all. I looked down and realised i was hurt, my own daughter didn't trust me enough to tell me anything. She saw that i was hurt and quickly hurried to reassure me, "Fine, I.. er think Jake is kinda cute!" she gushed out.

I was in awe, "Awww! Why haven't you told him yet?!" I asked her.

"I... don't know, it's too embarrassing!" her cheeks turned bright red and i didn't bother her after that. She would tell him in her own time, when she's comfortable. It seemed like she was going to when we were running to school but she stopped her every time. She tried to say it but she stuttered then stopped. I frowned, I had to remind myself that it was who she loved and not who i did so i shouldn't really be upset that she hadn't told him yet.

Edward chuckled while we were walking together to our first class, Biology, "This feels exactly like the day I first started talking to you, " he giggled again and i joined in laughing "That day you just wanted my blood, yeah I remember i stunned you with my scent," he stopped laughing. " Yes, I still haven't completely forgiven myself for that" he whispered. We had stopped walking and i turned his shoulders so he was looking at me , " It was one of my favourite memories, so maybe you should start forgiving yourself... now!" I hugged him and took his hand. We started walking again, Of course everyone was staring. I was walking with the most gorgeous boy on campus, I laughed at the jealous look on all the girls faces but Edward seemed to be angry. "What is it? " I asked him in whispers, he growled in response, "It's just like Forks all over again, Peoples thoughts about you.. I could laterally kill them from jealously," he answered and chuckled, probably imagining the persons face when he threw a full grown tree over his head.