Surprises, Surprises.

No cliff hanger this time :) Sorry for the long wait, it was kinda pathetic ha, 

Rawan xo

"I found out what Mr Marten is!" Carlisle aid still concentrating on the book that was sitting on the desk in front of him. "He is a vampire," Calisle continued and i got more and more confused as he went on. "It was just his colon, it's a fragrance called 'semisis' it's to protect your scent from predators but at the same time attracts humans. Once applied suddenly your a fearless unknown creature and others are scared to approach you.

"But wouldn't that mean he would have noticed Edward and I?, I mean we still have vampire scents." It didn't make sense, we are vampires he was in a range were he would've smelled out scents. "Thats is an interesting fact, I did not sense one trigger in thought while we were in class and his eyes were brown?" Edward stated the fact as a question.

"Yes well of course you should realise Bella managed to have a shade of brown in her eyes at one stage, you have to be logical, contacts are a possible replacement." Carlisle was now talking to no one at all. " I wonder where he lives and if he is nearby right now... hmmm"I felt a shiver roll down my spine. I wasn't ready for that experience yet.

"Edward how does he teach Biology? He must be one of us, think about the blood unit if he can resist he must be trained." I said hopefully. Edward looked at me unsure, "Bella, Im here, every step of the way." He reminded me with my favourite smile that would've sent my heart to fly and my checks to catch on fire if i was still human.

I sighed, I didn't regret any decisions i made, not at all but i did miss charlie. Maybe i'd go and stay with him for a while soon. With Edrward of course and Ness and Jake. I was imagining Charlies face when he saw Nessie as a 15 year old and i let my guard down to show Edward. He chuckled and then was serious, "Lets go?" He asked me and I understood right away. We would go to our cottage to spend our alone time together. Emmett stifled a laugh as we walked out and Rose elbowed him in the stomach. "Still not destroying houses are you Edward?" He chuckled and before Edward could reply I took his hand and ran. "You would regret it in the morning, love." I winked at him as I had used the same line he had when I told him wouldn't mind him killing Jake for kissing me.

School carried on normally for a few months until one day Edward was listening to our Biology teachers thoughts when he heard something. Mr Marten was suspicious about us. He knew we were vampires but didnt want to speak up. 

"Maybe we should ask him?" Edward said hesitantly.

"Edward. I don't think that's a good idea." I said, I was still not ready and he knew that. I could see in his eyes he really wanted to but I had a bad feeling about it. What id he wasn't one of us? What if his gift was control? Just like everyone thought mine was as a newborn.

"We will talk to Carlise and Jazz about it first" I said and a smile spread across his face. Carlisle was all to accepting about it, which was kind of disappointing to e. I was hoping someone would agree with me but everyone thought it was a good idea.

"We will talk to him tomorrow after class, Jazz and Alice meet us at the A block at 2:17 pm sharp" He smiled excitedly and I couldn't argue anymore. I sighed in defeat and he smiled down at me. It really bothered me. What did it matter if our teacher was a vampire? He hadn't hurt us, and i doubt he was intending to anytime soon. So why did it make a difference if we knew?

Everyone talked excitedly about there roles while I just sat there like a miserable statue. I might as well have been one, I hadn't moved in hours! "What if he isn't, you can't just ask him straight out?" I said hoping they would change their minds.

"You're right Bella, If he isn't we would wreck our cover," I was surprised how Rose addressed me by name. We may be family now and we may get along but I wouldn't call us friends, not just yet anyway.