Chapter 4

Hey guys sorry for not posting soon....

I was pretty busy and It has been a long time since I last posted..... :(

Thank you all for commenting and voting!!!!

So, here is the next chapter.

Hope you enjoy!!!

********************************************************************************************

Jessie's POV

It was almost 10:00 AM in the morning. I could feel the sun rays falling on my body as I put the last of my things into the car. I locked all the doors and windows of the house which was once the warmest place in the world to me. I knew that it was going to be a long time until I come back here.

I locked the front door behind me and hopped into the car taking a last look at my familier surroundings. Sitting on the driving seat I dropped the keys into my bag and zipped it. Taking a deep breath I started the engine of my car to start my new life.

Mystic Falls, here I come.......

Damon's POV

Stefan wasn't home. I felt lonely.  Taking a blood bag I sat on the sofa flipping through the tv not finding anything interesting. 

Yesterday, me,Elena, Stefan and Jeremy cleaned the spare room. I seriously wanted to find out who this cousin is?

Stefan was at Elena's. He went their to finish some english project together. Seriously, he is almost 140 years old and still going to collage. I just can't believe it!!!

Even the damn tv didn't have anything interesting!! Cursing i switched off the tv. Running up the stairs slowly to waste some time I reached my room. 

Within seconds I was driving through the roads of Mystic Falls.

*********************************************************************************

Jessie's POV

My speed meter read 120mph. I could imagine my Grand Pa shouting for me to slow down but driving was onething I enjoyed. It helps you escape all the troubles and worries and makes your soul feel like you are a free bird.

It has almost been five hours since I started driving. I was getting hungry. For both blood and food. But if I had some food I could last till midnight without blood. So, I could find some blood bags by then.

I stopped at a small resturant. I had 50 more kilometers left. I could reach there in atleast 45 minutes.

After having a plate of pasta to fill my hunger I started my journey. The road was almost empty.

****************************** 30 minutes later **************************************

"WOW!!!", I muttered to myself as I passed a board that said :

" WELCOME TO MYSTIC FALLS!!!!"

I can't believe it i broke my own record. I laughed to myself.  Usually I took atleast 45 minutes to reach this distance but today I only took thirty minutes!!!!

With a smile on my face I slowed down and started going through small lanes trying to find the address. Mystic Falls was as small as Ravenswood but a bit more modern and cleaner. From the first sight itself I could tell that I am going to love it here.

After going throgh another set of clean, inviting lanes I found the one I was looking for. It looked like all other lanes I went through. Slowly, I drove the car taking a good look at the address plates on the gates of the houses. Almost at the end of the lane I found the address I was looking for. I parked the car closer to the gate becuase straight infront of the gate was a Ferrari parked and inside the gate was a another car. 

The house looked just like my Grand Pa's house except that this house is a bit smaller. 

"Ok! I am going to start a new life!!! So, no negative thoghts", I told to myself as I opened the gate and entered the garden.

The garden had many  flowers mostly roses. The smell of the roses reached my nose as I neared the front door.

Taking a deep breath and controlling all the damn emotions I rang the door bell.

Thanx to my vampire hearing I could hear voices inside the house. I heard someone running down the stairs. And I heard Jenna' voice telling someone to open the door. I heard a girl tell that she was answering the door.

1...

2..

3..

4..

5..

Click...

The door opened. I smiled the best smile I could. 

And looked upto see my own reflection looking back at me except that her hair was straight and less darker than mine.

I was shooked. She was shocked.

"Katherine!!!", she wispered slowly before screaming....

****************************************************************************************

So, what do you think?

READ,COMMENT & VOTE!!!

I'll try to post when ever I can because I have three weeks of damn exams..... :(

                                                                          ~XxXDelena_96XxX~