Chapter 6

Hey Guys!!!

I coulsdn't post for a small time and I am posting my next chapter now.

My last chapter was totally lame.... And thanks for all who commented and voted on that chapter!!:):)

Here is the next chapter and as I told you before she is going to meet awesomely cool Damon!!!!:):)*grins*

Here is the chapter!!!! Hope you like it!!

**************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 6

Jessie's POV

I pulled out a black colour long sleeve shirt and a pair of skin tight jeans. I walked over to the bathroom in my room. The bathroom was small like the one I had in my Grand Pa's house. There was a mirror hanging on the wall just above the sink. To the side there was a shower and a small bath tub just enough for me. On the sink I kept my all my toiletries.

I locked the door and soon got out of my clothes for a nice bath. It felt nice to stand under nice cold water after a very long drive. Even if you are a vampire it tiers you. Mainly me because I am a half human. I let the cold water slide down my body absorbing all the tiredness.I wanted all the confusing thoughts to leave me. They were nudging my mind every second. Like how the hell Elena looks like me. I really need to talk to my mom about this. I usually call her Katherine because if anyone hears me calling a girl of my age "mom" it is going to be embarrassing.

I walked out of the bath and tied a towel around me. The sun was setting and it was a nice scenery to look out of ones window. I pulled on the clothes that I left on the bed. I stood in front of the mirror and ran a comb through my curly dark brown hair.I took a closer look at myself in the mirror. Mine and Elena's only difference was my hair was straight and her's was straight and the eyes because mine took after my father. Her eyes were chocolate brown just like my mom's and mine's were almost black. I wonder she was the doppelganger she told my Grand Pa about when she visited me. She never tells me most of the things. I heard it thankful to my vampire hearing.

I had fifteen more minutes according to the clock on my dressing table. I started unpaking. I pulled out the black and white photo of my mom and dad. I have never met him before and mom has never told me about him. I kept the batterd photo next to the clock on my dressing table. Next I pulled out a photo of Grand Pa and I. We were both smiling at the camera. It was taken two weeks before his death. Iam going to keep the promise I made and I am going to find the heartless killers. 

I hanging my clothes one by one in the closet. I took out a light green gown. It was a given to me by my mom when I turned seventeen. It was in 1507.And from that day I am stuck in seventeen for ever. I gave a small smile as I remembered that day as it was yesterday. It was one of the few happy memories I have in my life.

********************** Flashback(1507)******************************************************************