Chapter 3

READ,VOTE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!

Hope you like it!

Jessie's POV

Dialing the number on the paper my Grand Pa gave me I started pacing in my room.I admired the patterns formed by the rays falling through the window. It was almost nine in the morning and I had just started packing. I planned to move tomorrow. After two rings the phone was picked up.

"Hi, Good Morning and Jenna here. Who is speaking?" Said a cheerful voice. Even before meeting, I knew I am gonna like her.

"Hi, it is Jessica here. My Grand Pa George said that you were his relative and he gave this number and address before he died," I said with a hint of little sadness in my voice.

"Oh! ya, he told me about a week ago. And I am so sorry about hm because he told you spent a lot of time with him. And you are totally welcome here. And call me Aunt Jenna." she said with a comforting voice.

"It's ok, and thank you for accepting me. I called to tell you that I may come by tomorrow evening. I am sorry for calling you at the last moment."

"It's ok. You are almost welcome here, sweetie. If you have any difficulty in finding your way please call me."She said lovely and sounding excited.

I was happy and I know Aunt Jenna is going to be a big help in moving on. She called me sweetie but that  to with love in her voice. Just like Grand Pa. And I know she is going to take care of me and love me the way a mother would. My mother never called me "sweetie" or said she ever loved me. 

"Thank you soo much for all this help." I said feeling happiness warm my body.

"Sure I will be waiting. And you are going to love it here and I can tell Elena and Jeremy will be happy to have a new friend."

"Thank you and bye. I will see you tomorrow Aunt Jenna".

"Bye,I am waiting to meet you" She said and we hung up.

I felt like I was floating. After packing some more of my things I called Angela to give her the news. She was sad but she said she was happy for me. And we planned to have dinner at her house. God,I am going to miss her. She was like a sister to me. She can be irritating sometimes but she understood me and stood by me when ever I needed her.

I realised that Grand Pa was right I am never alone in the world.I smiled to my self as I went to the kitchen and took out the last blood bag from the cooler.I loved it with ice.It was almost eleven am so ,I poured it into a glass and went upstairs to finish packing. I can last for at least two days with one blood bag thanks to my human side. So,my blood problem till I reach Mystic Falls is solved.

Damon's POV

Last night dinner was nice. The blood from the bar girl. What  was her name Annie or Anna... Whatever who cares I am full now. I took a look at my phone and realised it was nine in the morning I had all the time in the world. After a long time I had a nice sleep. 

The house was quite. My little baby brother had gone bunny hunting. Seriously, he need to stop that. Elena wasn't here yet. I could tell that by my vampire hearing. I went to the bathroom and took a nice bath. My hair was dripping wet and I got dressed.

I walked over to the side board and poured my self a drink. Sipping the drink I flipped trough the channels in the TV waiting for Elena or Stefan to show up.

It was almost 11 am when I got a call from Elena. Stefan went there after his "Bunny hunting". 

" Hello Elena, You missed me?" I asked knowing that the answer was obviously NO!.

"I called to tell you that my cousin is coming to Mystic Falls tomorrow so we need your help cleaning the spare room" She siad in a hurry not bothering to give me an answer.

"I thought my baby brother was there to help you? I asked smirking to my self.

"Be here in one hour, we have already started' She said hanging up.

I sighed to my self as I picked my self up from the sofa and went to grab my car keys.

How come I didn't know that this cousin was going to make me forget the girl i fell in love...

This is the chapter three. I hope you liked the chapter.

And I will try to post chapter four soon.