Chapter 7

Hey Guys!!!!:)

Thanks for all of you commented and voted for my last chapter:):)

Sorry for keeping you all wating!!! Here is the next chapter....

Here it goes;)

***********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 7

Damon's POV

Today was boring. I spent the morning driving around the town and had lunch in a cafe where I had a kind girl oferd me a nice drink. Of cource, compulsion helped. In the evening my baby brother sent me an SMS telling me to come to Mystic Grill because Elena's cousin or whoever is coming. I didn't have very much to do and to kill some time I went home and took a warm bath. I changed into a black shirt and jeans. I pulled on my leather jacket as I ran to the car. I reached the Mystic Grill at six in the evening. I walked into the cafe and sat on a bar stool.

"Evening handsome! What can I get for you?", the girl behind the bar asked batting her eyelashes.

"Two glasses of Bourbon please", said a voice behind me.

"Hello Aleric", I told him when the girl left to get the drink. He took a seat next to me on a bar stool.

"Hello Damon", he said ignoring my sarcasm.

"So, you came to meet Elena's new friend?", I asked when the girl left the drink infront of me giving me a flirty smile which I returned with a smirk.

"Yes, you could say I came to meet her but Jenna asked me to come", he said shaking his head at me.

"Of cource, Jenna told you", I said emptying my glass.

The bell rang indicating that someone was here.

"Hello Jenna", Aleric said leaving the stool next to me. Then they both went to a corner and started talking. I wasn't interested in their discussions so I closed everything around me.

I was drinking my third glass when Stefan came and stood next to me.

"Hello baby brother", I said without looking at him.

"Damon I want you to bahave nicely', he said without even bothering to say a "hello'.

"A nice way to say hello, brother", I said still not looking at him.

I could tell everyone was herealong with the new girl. I could here their conversation perfectly clear but I thought better of it and concentrated on my talk with Stefan.

He was telling me to behave nicely again and again and it was getting annoying. I was about to tell him to stop the rant when-

"Hi Stef", a sweet voice that resembled me of Katherine reached my ears. I could hear Elena's voice still talking to her friends. Why the hell is that bitch here? And can't others hear her?

"Hi again",Stefan said next to me. Something is definitlly wrong. Is he compelled again? What the hell is going on? I stopped staring at the empty glass and looked up at them.

The girl looked exactly like Katherine or Elena. Her hair was curly like Katherine's but her hair was darker than Elena's. She was looked me straight in the eye. I gave her  an icy look. Anger build inside me reminding all the things that bitch did. Katherine

Within seconds she was lying on the floor.

***********************************************************************************************************8

Jessie's POV

My mom seriously did something to mess everyone up I thought as I got up from the hard floor. It was all thanks to my vampire side other wise I would have blacked out. And the bad news was my secret was out. The guy who threw me was obviously a vampire because he moved so fast.

I looked at everyone with their shocked faces.I would have laughed at them but the situation here was serious.

"What are you doing here Katherine?", the guy who threw me spat out as if her name was somekind of disease. Mom you seriously messed up I thought to myself.

The look on their faces really was a sight to see. I knew this is not a time to laugh so, i settled down for a smile. I gave them a small smile.

"You guys are really mistaken, I am Jessica"

"Really Katherine this is not the time for jokes", Stefan said with anger in his voice.

"I am not Katherine", I said trying my best not to show how angry I am. "and besides what did Katherine do?"

"We can't trust you", Bonnie said now getting her voice. I could tell she was a witch by the power she was rediating.

"And you don't even have proof to show us that you are not Katherine. And what is your surname anyways", Elena asked from her place between Stefan and the guy who threw me.

"Ok, I am Jessica Pierce", I said smiling again. Their faces were nice to be taken in a photograph.

"How are you related to Katherine and we need proof as Elena said", Carolione said.

"That will be quite easy", said a voice from the entrance to the cafe.

**********************************************************************************************************

Chapter finish!!!!

Tell me what do you think:)

Please vote and comment:);)

                               ~XxXDelena_96XxX~