Welcome To London

London was absolutely beautiful. The sky was slowly falling down the horizon by the time we arrived so you could see the lights being turned on around the city. As the van drove us to the boy’s complex building, I peeked out the window to admire the architecture around me. Each structure had a different output to them, a different vibe they put out. You could clearly see the delicacy and creativity placed on each one of them. The one building I was most excited to see was the Palace of Westminster. The place were laws governing British lives are debated and passed. The palace where queens and kings have been in. It was massive and gorgeous. From the Big Ben to the Victorian tower, the monuments could catch anyone’s eye. The attention to detail was impeccable, making me feel butterflies in my stomach. In school, we learned about the impressive towers and now I was seeing them for myself. I was happier than I ever thought I could be.

“London is amazing.” I commented. Niall, Harry and Zayn turned to look at me and smiled. 

“It is isn’t it?” Niall responded.

“You have no idea how happy I am to just even be here.” I announced.

“Happier than being with us?” Harry teased.

“No, of course not. Nothing is better than being with you guys.” I replied with a smile.

“Good answer.” Niall nodded.

“So what’s the plan?” I spoke directly towards Zayn.

He looked up from his train of thought before responding. “Uhm, well tonight we’re going to our flats and then tomorrow we leave for our first date on the tour and so on.” 

“Okay, cool.” 

“Don’t worry. We have a lot of free time because we only have a concert every other day. We’ll have plenty of time to hang out and show you around, well Zayn of course.” Harry chuckled.

“Great. I just hope I’m good at the styling thing.” I murmured nervously.

“You’ll be fine. Caroline said you will be giving suggestions and such but really you’re just here to hang out. You’ll be like our support system.” Harry smiled.

“You nervous?” Zayn asked me.

“Somewhat yeah.” I admitted.

“It will be okay.” Zayn rubbed his hand on my shoulder for reassurance. “just have fun.”

“I have a feeling I will.”

We arrived at the boy’s apartment building in minutes. Once inside, the boys took us into their hallway. 

“So, how is this going to work?” I asked. The boys looked at each other with confusion.

“We honestly didn’t think about it.” 

“I thought Danielle and Liam would go to Liam’s place, Louis and Eleanor in Louis and Harry’s place, Harry would stay with me and Ellie would stay with Zayn, no?” Niall commented. I gulped loudly.

“Well, we can have the girls stay in my place if they want.” Liam suggested.

“I like Niall’s arrangement better.” Louis urged.

“Ellie, would you feel better if we stayed with you?” Danielle asked me.

“It doesn’t matter to me.” I lied. Of course I was nervous about staying with Zayn. I wasn’t afraid or worried, I was anxious. 

“Let’s take a vote then?” Harry questioned. “Everyone in favor of Niall’s idea raise their hand.”

There was no contest. Zayn led me to his apartment door as he carried both of our luggage. Inside, I was immediately surprised to what I was seeing. His living room was full of color with red sofas and a black table in the middle, a large screen TV hooked to the wall with roses outlining the sides, portraits of landscapes were perfectly straight as they stood on the white wall and lastly, I noticed a big frame with all of the boys of One Direction that stood by itself on the right side of the wall. The rest of the rooms were very similar to the living room with the types of colors and decorations. There wasn’t many decorations but the colors made it pop out enough.