•The Mysterious Account•

After looking through all that, everyone says their reactions.

"Who would've thought that Shawn made a move on you, Camellia." Sue says.

Camellia's face is turning red.

"That explains my strange feeling towards the shower. I always felt that someone sabotaged it," Mark says.

"And Kevin and Shawn's showdown is still in my video camera," Celia says as she checks her video camera.

"How could I forget that rematch?" Kevin asks.

"How could I forget the stress of chasing Shawn all over the island?" David says.

"So that explains why we lacked ingredients before. It was because of the Prank Showdown incident," Silvia remarks.

"Now that I looked back at it now, I guess that creepy lady Shawn and I met was like those Cacklers from the Dark Forest," Scotty remarks.

"I still can't believe I did those things. I heard that I have done some bad things but this is..." Shawn is just as shock as everyone. "I'm really sorry for everything I did!"

"Relax bro. It's not like you have a choice," Hurley says.

"Yeah, you were influenced by your werewolf self so we can't blame you for it," Nathan says.

"Besides, even if some people are still mad at you, it would be pointless to do revenge if you don't even remember what you did. So yeah...no hard feelings," Sue says.

Some of them sweatdrop.

"Hey look!"

"What is it, Celia?" Mark asks.

"There's one more recorded event here. Which is weird because I could've sworn that we only recorded four."

"OK, let's check it out." The captain says.