chapter 6

Ch 6

    It was the newcomers night, Alison ran down to the basement to grab some blood when she saw Amber there. Alison quickly ran to Amber and said: "What happen?"  Alison stopped as she saw the cell door opened and on the wall marked a double infinity sign. Amber trace her fingers at the sign and ask: "Ali what is this?"  Alison stood shocked: "Its my family sign."  Amber nodded and brought Alison to her room as she try on her clothes, Amber assured Alison by pulling her hands closer to her said: "Don't worry we will catch them."  Alison nodded as she watched Amber try on many different outfits.

           Vincent try on his best suit as he looked into the mirror, his stepfather stood beside him said: "You look handsome tonight son."  Vincent smiled said: "Thank you, I"m going to a newcomers party today."  Vincent took out the chest underneath his bed and opened it, it was a old dagger with cravings all over it. He used his cloth to clean the dagger and drip a few blood of his on the dagger. He smirked and said: "Stepfather guess who is coming to the party tonight?"  His stepfather look at him said: "Who?"  Vincent smiled said: "Alison." 

              Serena and Ethan looked at the people in the carnival as Ethan chuckled. Serena slapped him on the arm said: "What are you laughing about?"  Ethan said: "These humans are funny!"  Serena and Ethan successfully lured a guy and a girl to the woods and killed them, sucked them dry suddenly someone yelled at them: "Raise your hands up! I'm the sheriff!"  The sheriff looked at the two people and the two dead bodies, the sheriff held her gun close and pointed at them ready to fire.

                  Vincent went to the party as he spotted Amber and Alison. Vincent smiled and went to her said: "Hey Amber."  Amber smiled as she said: "Hey Vincent, want to go dance?"  Vincent nodded and went to dance with her, Vincent said: "So who is she?"  Amber said: "ALison?" Vincent nodded as Amber said: "She is my best friend."  Vincent looked at her and looked at Alison, he remembered she was the person that killed her father. Vincent smiled and said: "Let me get a drink okay?"  Amber nodded as she watch him go. Vincent went to Alison and said: "Hey Alison can I ask you something?"  Alison nodded and followed him, suddenly flames surround her as she stared at Vincent. Alison looked at him, he was no human. Alison yelled: "What are you!"  Vincent smiled and said: "I am a witch Alison and today is your death day!"  Alison try to protest but his spell was stronger, Vincent stab the dagger in her heart as memories flow back to him.

        It was 1881, Laila's first time leaving her sister. Laila was fearless as she walked through the woods. Vincent looked at the beautiful guests as he saw a intruder, she was beautiful as his uncle's party started happening. He made his way to the beautiful intruder and held her hand said: "What brings you here my lady?"  Laila smiled and said: "I was bored."  Vincent smiled and said:"I hear you don't have a invitation."  Laila smiled said: "I don't need one."  Vincent nodded and said: "Indeed you don't, you in this party is already the miracle."  Vincent dropped his glass cup of wine on the floor, the sound of shattered glass attracted the guests but it was nothing compared to the passionate kiss that was happening between the prince and the beautiful intruder. Laila smiled said: "I will always remember this night."