Chapter 4

Ch 4

Serena was enjoying her meal when she sense Amber coming, Amber stood in front of her as Serena smiled. Serena said: “Hey Amber I see that my dearest sister didn't kill you thats a miracle.” Amber smiled and said a spell in Latin as Serena smiled, the spell didn't have any effect on Serena. Serena smiled and quickly grabbed Amber on the neck and threw her on the ground, Serena saw the three vampires she just turned behind her as Serena smiled: “Watch out little Amber.” Amber smiled and yelled: “Grab her!” The three vampires grabbed Serena as Amber quickly picked her dagger and stabbed Serena, Amber quickly took Serena back to the basement as she saw Alison sitting on the cold floor. Amber threw her in the basement and grabbed Alison to her room, she gave a few blood to Alison and locked the door waiting for her to wake up.

The next morning, Amber made pancakes for her and Alison she slowly opened the door to her room and found out Alison was missing. Amber quickly grabbed a few of her things and went searching as she come across the cemetry she decided she would be there, Amber walked up to Alison's parents tombstone and found Alison lying on the grass looking up. Amber laid down next to her and said: “This is your favorite place right?” Alison didn't say a word and continue looking up, Amber looked at her and said: “Alison you almost killed me last night!” Alison looked at her and angrily said: “leave.” Amber didn't listen and plug her earphones in her ear as Alison yelled once again: “Leave!” Amber didn't move and just continued listening, Alison angrily slam her to the tree and said: “If you don't leave you are going to join them.” Amber took out her earphones and said: “Go ahead kill me.” Alison looked at her and walked back to the grass, Amber quickly said: “Alison you are not shutting me out again!” Alison looked at her, her eyes was tearing up as she said to Amber: “Amber...I killed them...” Amber hugged her and whispered: “Its not your fault you just lost control.” Alison said: “What happen if I lost control again?” Amber smiled and said: “Don't worry I will dagger you again.” Alison smiled and said: “You are cruel.” Amber pushed her and said: “Who's talking you were trying to kill me.” Amber looked at her watch and said: “Get in the car we are going to be late!” Alison nodded and went into the car.

In chemistry class, Amber and Alison was passing notes they looked at the clock there was three more hours to go. Amber quickly took out her spell back and whispered a few words as the clock on the wall changed the bell immeaditealy rang. Everyone grabbed their books and rush out the class, finally it was the end of the day. Amber had a movie date with her boyfriend as Alison decided to walk home, when she was walking through her favorite bridge she saw a young man ready to jump. Alison quickly went by his side and said: “Hey! Don't jump!” The young man looked at her and said: “Don't come closer!” The young man was good looking, he has short golden hair and ocean blue eyes and his body figure was like any perfect model. As he turned around Alison remembered this face but she doesn't remember where or who he was. Alison said: “You sure you want to jump down there? If you do your body will be broken into like four parts its disgusting.” The young man looked terrified and said: “I don't feel like living anymore.” Alison sat down and said: “You want to tell me why?” The young man said: “My dad died and my mom was killed I can't protect my little brother.” He started sobbing as Alison said: “If you died who is going to take care fo your little brother?” He thought a little and Alison said: “Come on come back here.” She stretch out her hand as the man take it, he quickly took it back and said: “You're cold.” Alison said: “Sorry I got a cold.” Alison said: “Oh well I have to get going so see you around!” The young man smiled and said: “I'm Vincent. Whats your name!” Alison yelled back: “Alison!”

Vincent picked up his coat and went through the woods into a blue sedan, he closed the door and spoke to the person next to him said: “Its all done.” The person pat his shoulder said: “Vincent remember you are an Eternal your job is to kill vampires, but the problem now is you have two souls in your body.” Vincent smiled and said: “I know father I will get the other soul out as soon as possible.”