Chapter 11

CH 11

     Thayer looked at Amber and on his chains, the chains started to melt as Thayer smiled.  Suddenly they heard footsteps as Thayer and Amber looked around, Alison was standing there as her eyes is red and Amber said: "Ali..."  Alison gritted her teeth said: "Amber move over."  Amber quickly ran to Alison and pulled her arm said: "Please Ali...I love him."  Alison looked at her best friend said: "Amber! You love him! He's a demon!"  Amber said: "Ali...don't forget what you are too."  Alison groaned at the comment it hurt especially when it came to her best friend. Alison groaned and said: "Thayer why are you here?"  Amber was clueless how did Alison know Thayer?

           The three day deadline was here, Ethan slowly walked into Jose's house as he yelled: "Jose! Its Ethan I'm here come out wherever you are!"  Vincent walked out from behind the shadows and raised his hand ready to stab him but Ethan caught his hand in time and pushed him. Ethan smiled and said: "Really? Vincent you know you can't win me."  Vincent smiled and said: "You think so?"  Vincent pointed to the front of Ethan and there was another Vincent, Ethan grabbed the other Vincent and there was a mulitple of him appearing. Vincent stabbed him in the heart as he watched Ethan fell on the floor. 

               Nicholas opened the door and yelled: "Boys!"  The three man came to his side and said: "Yes prince?"  Nicholas sighed and said: "Clean up."  The three man nodded and he said: "Serena now I need your help."  Serena said: "Why?"  Nicholas said: "The Firethorns are here."  Serena looked at him confusion written over her face said: "How you know?"  Nicholas smiled and said: "Look at the body."  Serena looked at the bodies they couldn't see the face and Serena groaned. Nicholas smiled and said: "Are you fighting with me?"  Serena nodded as his man said: "Nick! Someone is here for the lady?"  Nicholas turned around and Serena looked at the person it was her and her sister's mentor Pyrce. 

              Amber looked at Thayer she was fierce, Amber said: "How did you know Alison?"  Thayer looked down in shame as she said: "I made her heartless."  Amber looked at him said: "HOw!"  Thayer said: "I taught her to kill her parents."  Amber was speechless as she looked at Thayer.

             Vince was walking home from school as he saw Alison on the floor she was groaning in pain as Vince said: "Alison are you okay?"  There was no reply as Vince walk closer to Alison, Vince pat her shoulder said: "Alison are you okay?"  Alison looked up her eyes was red and said: "No I'm not but Vince you could help me."  Vince smiled said: "What can I help you with?"  Alison nodded and went close to his neck ready to bite it.