Chapter 10

Ch 10

          Amber looked at Thayer as she said: “What did you do wrong?” Thayer smiled at her and said: “Amber I killed people thats what a demon do.” Amber walked closer to him as she said: “Then why should I help you?” Thayer looked at her and smirked said: “Because I love you.” Amber smiled and said: “You only met me a few minutes ago and you already said you love me?” Thayer smiled and said: “I was in love with you in the past life you don't remember? Let me enlighten you then.” Thayer then grabbed her by the arms and kissed her passionately, Amber could feel her insides burning as she held close to him.

           Alison looked at her mentor he didn't change much, he was still his charming self which the girls will go after. Alison said: “Pyrce what are you doing here?” Pyrce smirked and said: “Checking on you two the Dawson sisters, ahh Alison you turned good.” Alison slam him to the wall as Pyrce easily pushed her away and said: “Alison don't forget I'm your mentor I'm stronger than you.” Alison said: “Pyrce what are you really here for?” Pyrce sighed as he poured himself water to drink and said: “I need you two we have a war to fight.” Alison looked up to him said: “What war?” Pyrce smiled and said: “The Firethorn is coming.” Alison looked up as he mention the name, Firethorn is one of them but they are more deadly they kill without mercy and they have special abilities. The bell rang as Pyrce disappeared, Alison walked to her class as she bumped into someone. The person slowly kneeled down and helped her pick up the books, she looked up and it was her new neighbor Vince. Vince was wearing a black shirt he looked soo hot as she said: “Thanks.”

           Ethan went out to hunt as Vincent sat in the living room looking around, he ask Jose as he said: “Stepfather, why didn't you tell me I knew Alison?” Jose looked at him and said: “Your love is doomed and she killed your father how could you forgot about that!” Vincent nodded as he said: “Stepfather, I am going to kill Ethan tonight lock your doors.” Jose shake his head as he said: “No! Vincent you will die!” Vincent casted a quiet spell on Jose as he gathered the poison of their oldest vervain and a drip of his blood.

           Nicholas was smiling at Serena as they discuss about their plan, Nicholas said; “I remember the both of you once you walked into my bar it was 1889. Damn you two look hot!”

1889............................

Alison and Serena walked into heaven's gate as everyone's attention went to the two of them, Alison was wearing a golden sparkly dress as Serena was wearing a purple dress both of them look stunning. Nicholas looked up from his chat with the other companies, as he raise his glass to the two ladies. Nicholas invite them to sit down as Alison said: “Nicholas inviting us will be your wrongest choice tonight.” Alison smiled as she lean closer to Nicholas and bite him on the neck, Serena gasped and quickly pulled her away said: “Sister! Don't hurt a innocent person!” Alison smiled at her and said: “What? Sister you loved a human?” Nicholas smiled as he went to bite Alison and whisper to her ear: “Who said I'm human?” Alison smiled and said: “Let's have some fun shall we?” Nicholas nodded as Serena took a deep breath and wait for what is to come. Alison saw the young waiter as she yelled; “hey! Come here please?” The waiter came to her as she look at him into the eyes and said: “You will do what I tell you to okay?” The waiter nodded as Alison bite his hand and blood dripped into the glass cup, Alison focus at his eyes said: “Good now you can go, clean up your wound too.” The waiter nodded and walked away as Serena said: “Why do you have to do that?” Alison smiled and said: “I was nice I didn't kill him and turn him into one of us.” As Alison was looking into the crowd she saw a young women and called her over, the young woman smiled as Alison looked into her eyes and saY: “Drink this.” The woman obediently drank the blood as Serena looked away, Alison smiled and said: “Is it good?” The woman looked at her and said: “It taste funny.” Alison smirked and said: “Dear because its blood.” The woman was shocked and ran away, Nicholas clapped his hands as he continue to chat with them.

         Outside Nicholas bar, there was a yell as his guards went out to see what happen more yells was heard. Nicholas opened his bar door as he saw his men was all on the floor and the floor was filled with blood.