Chapter 2

Ch 2

In Chamston Town, everything was peaceful until Alison came deaths rates went high. This night Alison was in a club dancing with her friend Amber. Suddenly a boy tap on her shoulder and mumbled: “Come.” Alison smiled and followed him as they arrived to the dark alley, the boy plunge a wooden stake in her stomach as she fell down and groaned. Alison hissed: “Who are you?” The boy's eyes focused and said: “Serena send me here. She told me to deliever a message to you.” Alison's eyes quickly shot up said: “What message?” Amber was dancing with a boy and discover her friend is missing she quickly went to the alley and saw that Alison was staked and the boy did it but who was he? The boy didn't speak and Alison pushed him against the wall, Amber quickly put a pain spell on Alison and pulled her off him. The boy didn't react afraid he was like a robot, Amber said: “Alison get back to your senses! He is being compelled.” Amber murmured a few words in Latin and the boy immediately said: “What am I doing here?” Amber said: “You got lost now go home.” The boy nodded and began walking down the street, Amber quickly ran to Alison and pulled the stake out of Alison but she was already unconscious. Amber sighed and went to her car and drove them home, once she got home she went to the fridge and took out a few blood bags and landed on the table waiting for Alison to wake up. She still remember clearly the first time they met, Amber just got home when she felt that someone was following her. She quickly went to a dark alley and hide behind one of the walls, the intruder walk in as Amber slam her on the wall and using her latin spell to give pain to her after she see that she was in pain she quickly immobolize her and sprained her arm. Alison collapse on the floor as Amber felt that she was not a evil vampire, Amber quickly helped her fix one arm but she was still alert vampires are meant to kill and she will not get killed tonight. Alison awoke as Amber seriously said: “Who are you? What are you doing?” Alison didn't answer as Amber just another pain spell on her and she screamed in pain, Alison weakly said: “Instead of giving me pain why don't you kill me now!” Amber looked into her eyes, vampire's eyes has no emotions and only pure evil but in her eyes there was innocence. Amber kneeled down next to her said: “Why do you want to die?” Alison slowly said: “My family is dead my sister died too why would I want to live?” Amber looked at her and said: “You won't die not today you want to hurt me so you will come to my house and serve me all your life until I let you go.” Alison gritted her teeth and said: “Why would I listen to you?” Amber smiled and said: “If you won't you know what happen to you?” Alison shake her head as Amber said: “I will make your life miserable.” From that day on, Amber introduce Alison to her parents and they happily let her live in her house.

Amber smiled at the day she meet her she was mean to Alison but it was for the best, she then went down to the supermarket to get something to eat. Suddenly a girl came up to her and said: “Hi are you Amber?” Amber smiled and said: “Yes and who are you?” The girl smiled and said: “I need help will you help me?” Amber nodded and followed her to the street, she noticed something was wrong the street was empty and Amber quickly started running but the girl was faster. She finally arrived to a dead end and the girl smiled and said: “I'm Serena you should know my sister Alison.” Amber was shocked the boy said Serena and Alison was shocked, Alison woke up and hungrily drank all the blood on the table. She then notice Amber was gone for long she usually would come back right after she passed out. Alison quickly put on her leather jacket and went downstarirs, she also noticed the street was too empty for a Saturday night. She then begin to use her senses, she then sense Amber at one of the bar alley. She saw a dark figure moving close to Amber and she quickly slam the dark figure on the wall, she then showed her fangs and red eyes to the stranger. The stranger smiled and twisted her left arm as Alison retreat back to Amber, Serena walk out of the shadows and said: “Bonjour sister.” Alison was shocked her sister was alive?