Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 10: Decisions and Abduction!?

Trinity's POV

I breathed out a deep, heavy sigh; I had fainted while I was on a date with Chace, again! I totally fail as a girlfriend... I sigh again. I decided to go and call Alex; he really knows how to cheer me up.

It rings a total of 3 times before he picks up. "Hey Alex, I'm such a fail, I fainted on a date with Chace! I'm so embarrassed!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, is that so?" he says in an uninterested tone. Huh? Is this really Alex? Why is his tone so dry?

"Is something wrong, Alex?" I asked.

"No, nothing's wrong. I just feel lonely..." he trails off. No wonder, I haven't been with him for a while. An idea popped up into my head.

"Hey, why don't we go to the mall? It's been a long time right? Maybe we can find you a man!" I suggested.

"Maybe..." he murmurs.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask him again.

"No, it's just that your taste in guys suck," he teases and I could imagine him sticking out his tongue at me.

"No way! Because of my so called sucky taste in guys I found Chace!" I countered.

"Uh, yeah, I'll go pick you up around 2:30p.m." He hangs up. His voice was rather awkward, is something wrong? I check the time; I still had about an hour left.

I walked to the shower, my thoughts elsewhere. I wonder when I'll get to go on another date with Chace, we still haven't kissed yet, it's just mere pecks on the forehead... He's so shy! It's too cute! But did I love him or like him? This would be left unanswered for a little while...

Alex's POV

Man, I feel bad... It seemed like Trinity actually likes Chace, shit. Should I let him go for the sake of my best friend or should I selfishly take him for myself? But she did seem to really like that one Landyn guy... Where is he now anyways?

Ugh, I need to somehow bring them back together... But first I need to know a little more about him... I bet Chace would know...

Blair's POV

I paced nervously in front of Chace's door, how will I break to him that I made a foolish mistake and bargained with that gay pervert?

"Blair, what's wrong?" Adam approached me.

"Um," I twist my hair around my finger nervously, "I sort of lied?"

"So what did you do?" I stopped pacing and looked around nervously, biting my lip.

"I lied to Chace and my parents and to you... And I made a stupid deal with a gay pervert!"

He raises a brown eyebrow, "And what's the deal?"

"Um, I'm going to let him borrow Chace?" I laughed nervously.

"You really screwed up right there," he chuckles.

"The thing is, I don't know what to do! How am I going to tell him that I'm letting that homo borrow him for the night?!" I started freaking out, hyperventilating even.

"Blair, just calm down, we don't need two people to freaking out," Adam said hugging me to his wide chest that was radiating with warmth. I instantly melted into his arms and relaxed.

"How am I going to tell him?" I asked my voice slightly muffled by his chest.

"Well, I'll go with you in case he has a little panic attack and freak out on you," Adam whispered into my ears. I felt a light fluttering in my chest.