Sinking Into Insanity... Chapter 8: Drunken Mistakes

Landyn's POV

I was sitting in between a huge crowd, they all chanted for me to drink. I was already on my 15th shot, I knew how to hold my liquor, well sort of...

Grinning, I downed the whole thing in a gulp, I could feel someone place their nice little behind in my lap. "Hey baby, what's your name?" I slurred. Ah, screw it, I was wasted.

"Lanna, what's yours sexy?" she purred snaking an arm around my shoulder.

"Landyn, the name you'll soon be screaming, in bed," I winked at her and she let out a seductive chuckle. I looked past her and see Seth shaking his head with a worried face, I raised an eyebrow at him, but then turn back to look at Lanna when she puts her soft hands on my chin and tilt it to look at her.

She brings her lips to my ears, making sure to brush against it, I let out a shiver. "Let's ditch this place later."

"Sure babe," I replied with a tipsy grin, this woman is sexy.

"Lanna!" a feminine voice yelled. She climbs off of me, "See ya later hotshot." She winks at me.

I grin at her, Seth makes his way towards me. "Dude you're making a huge mistake," he warns me. The crowd starts to disappear since my little drinking fest is over.

"What are you saying?"

"Don't get involved with Lanna, she just screams trouble," Seth cautioned glancing at her to the side and returns his gaze back to me.

"Really? All I see is a woman who can rock a bikini," I said watching as she pulled off her top, revealing her nice, curvy tan body, she started splashing in the waters.

"Ugh! You are so blind!" Seth exclaims stomping off. Well someone's in a mood or just jealous.

"Loosen up!" I shouted from behind him. Guys laughed, one pat me on the back. "You're so lucky you have the attention of that goddess on you!"

"It's not because of luck, it's because I'm that sexy," I said smirking.

"Well isn't someone cocky?" a girl came in, her strawberry blonde hair whipping in the breeze.

"Don't you know that she just uses guys and plays with their heart?"

"I don't care, we're both getting our cravings satisfied," I replied.

"Well you'll be sorry for your own stubborn ass later on," she said and tossed her hair over her shoulder, her hips swaying as she made her way across the beach.

"Who was that?" I asked.

A boy with slightly spiked up hair replied, "That chick right there is Seth's older twin sister, Ellie, don't mind her."

"She's just mad that Dylan chose Lanna over her, that's all," the boy said.

"Girls are so scary sometimes..." I trailed off with a shudder.

"I agree, but they can be so damn sexy! Anyways what's your name? My name is Elijah," he holds his hand out for me.

"I'm Landyn nice to meet you buddy," I said and shook his hand.

"You too bro, hope you enjoy Florida."

"So does anybody want to play Seven Minutes In Heaven?" a voice interrupts. I grin, finally a good game. I hope I get a hot babe...

The boys were forced to put in one of their belongings, and the couple goes to a hut nearby for seven minutes and are locked up. I pull off my shirt and I could feel the eyes of all the girls and a few guys... Well isn't this awkward... I'm so happy I worked out when I was with Trinity. Wait, this was a party with total babes, so why am I thinking of her? Idiot, it's because you still love her, the annoying voice in my head scolded. I blocked out the annoying voice to not be distracted/\.